In Germany’s largest universal Port of Hamburg, more than 135 million tons of seaborne cargo traffic are cleared annually.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Southampton has welcomed the Sun Princess cruise ship on her maiden call.
EUROGATE Intermodal continues to expand its service portfolio with the addition of new rail links.
Coming from Stockholm, the latest newbuilding of Holland America Line’s fleet arrived in the port of Kiel for its maiden call in the early Thursday morning of 23rd May.
In response to continued volume growth in the Eastern Nigerian market, the West Africa Container Terminal located in Onne Port has invested in two new Mobile Harbour Cranes.
Maiden call of the cruise ship ‘AIDAprima’ at the port of Kiel.