Port of Cromarty Firth board has announced a new quayside expansion, costing a record £30 million.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited and PSA Corporation Limited signed a memorandum of understanding recently for the addition of two new berths at the COSCOPSA Terminal in Singapore.
A vision for inland waterway transport in the Baltic Sea Region as well as a means to strengthen inland shipping was highlighted in Brussels last week.
The Port of Seattle Commission will consider Executive Director Stephen P. Metruck’s recommended 2019 budget and 2019-2023 budget blueprint at its next meeting on 13th November 2018.
With her striking magenta colour design, she’s a real eye-catcher in the Port of Hamburg.
The construction of the first onshore power supply plant for commercial vessels in the port of Kiel has begun.