MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, through its rail freight operator Medway in Iberia, is making a significant investment.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Navis has announced that Jintang International Container Terminal has gone live with Navis N4 as part of a plan to achieve five million TEUs by 2020.
The Port of Galveston has announced that it has finalised a new agreement with Disney Cruise Line.
An Expression of Interest has been completed and Pilbara Ports Authority has short-listed two respondents interested in investing to build and operate a new general cargo facility at the Port of Port Hedland.
The Norwegian shipping company Color Line operates the additional freight ferry ‘Color Carrier’ on the route Kiel – Oslo as of 11th January to increase its freight-carrying capability.
The Canaveral Port Authority Board of Commissioners approved awarding Ivey’s Construction Inc. a $78.98 million contract for the Port’s Cruise Terminal 3 project and a $29.53 million contract for the adjacent 1,800-vehicle parking garage.