The Port of Southampton has welcomed the Sun Princess cruise ship on her maiden call.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
EUROGATE Intermodal continues to expand its service portfolio with the addition of new rail links.
Coming from Stockholm, the latest newbuilding of Holland America Line’s fleet arrived in the port of Kiel for its maiden call in the early Thursday morning of 23rd May.
In response to continued volume growth in the Eastern Nigerian market, the West Africa Container Terminal located in Onne Port has invested in two new Mobile Harbour Cranes.
Maiden call of the cruise ship ‘AIDAprima’ at the port of Kiel.
Port of Cromarty Firth has taken delivery of millions of tonnes of infrastructure for five massive construction projects – including two brand new developments – worth a total of £41 million to the Port.