- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Ports and Harbours
The governing board of the Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) Joint Powers Authority (JPA) will meet at 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 19 at the Port of Long Beach Administration Building located at 4801 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach.
The Bristol Port Company has taken delivery of a Damen Shoalbuster 2308S. Modified with several customised options, the vessel will be able to take on a multifunctional role that includes plough dredging, towing, pilotage and survey duties. This is the first contract between Damen and the Bristol Port Company.
New quayside for North Sea oil & gas decommissioning sector awarded to specialist contractor, Southbay Civil Engineering.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued the first Type Certification for LED floodlights for port facility-use to Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., in line with its recently developed Guidelines for Type Certification of Floodlight LED for Port Facilities on 2 February 2017.
CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation
Port of Gothenburg’s environmental discount incentive ‘highly encouraging’ said Edvard Molitor, Environmental Manager at Gothenburg Port Authority.
The Manila International Container Terminal recorded two million TEU moves during 2016.