Port of Cromarty Firth has taken delivery of millions of tonnes of infrastructure for five massive construction projects – including two brand new developments – worth a total of £41 million to the Port.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ports and Harbours
Abu Dhabi Ports has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Dell Technologies that will see the organisations combine their expertise in maritime and IT to develop technology-based concepts, solutions and services specifically for the maritime industry.
The largest ship ever to arrive in Israel – the Maersk Hamburg container ship, with the immense capacity of 15,300 TEUs, entered Haifa Port this weekend.
Tideworks, a full-service provider of comprehensive terminal operating system solutions, has announced that South Carolina Ports Authority has successfully gone live with Tideworks’ graphical planning solution, Spinnaker, at the Port of Charleston’s Wando Welch and North Charleston terminals.
Corvus Energy will supply a 550kWh Energy Storage System for a new all-electric skimmer workboat.
The Gothenburg Port Authority has launched a digital solution designed to make bunkering at the Energy Port easier and more efficient.