Swissterminal will change its company structure and bundle its activities into two divisions, one for operational and the other for non-operational activities.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Nearly 40 people took part in a walk around the Port of Gdansk.
On Wednesday, the Arken Combi Terminal at the Port of Gothenburg was officially opened.
Celebrating the 14th GreenPort Cruise & Congress, the next European edition of the event will be hosted by the Port of Valencia from 16th – 19th October 2018.
Essar Ports Limited, a leading private port terminal operator in India, today reported an 11% increase in overall cargo handling at 9.16 million tonnes across its Hazira, Vishakapatnam, Salaya and Paradip port terminals for the quarter ended December 31st, 2017, up from 8.26 MT a year ago, led by substantial growth in iron ore, coal, limestone and finished steel transportation with third-party accounting for 16% share in the overall cargo.
On 5th February 2018, the indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries of China Merchants Port Holdings Company Limited and China Merchants Group entered into two share purchase agreements.