Bull Products, a manufacturer of life-saving fire protection equipment, is protecting workers during the £350 million expansion of Aberdeen Harbour.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ports and Harbours
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. has been awarded a contract for the widening of the Port Adelaide Outer Harbour shipping channel in Australia.
The Port of Tyne has secured a £60m refinancing package from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking to support its ambitious investment programme.
Germany’s largest universal port can report a respectable result for 2018, handling 135.1 million tons of seaborne cargoes (down 1%).
In 2019, 11 cruise ships will make their maiden voyage to the Port of Southampton, which is up from eight in the previous year.
San Vicente Terminal Internacional, part of the SAAM Group, recorded a new milestone in its modernisation plan recently.