The Port of Cromarty Firth has announced the appointment of two new members to its Board. Hugh Mitchell and Stewart Ralston join the other six members, chaired by Douglas Russell.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The World Ports Sustainability Program (WPSP) charter will be signed in Antwerp on 22nd March.
A huge ship carrying four of the West Coast’s largest container cranes was scheduled to travel through Puget Sound 23rd February to Tacoma.
In 2017, the sale of bunker oil - fuel for shipping - in the Rotterdam bunker port diminished from 10.1 million m3 to 9.9 million m3.
The arrival of two state-of-the-art cranes worth £10.5 million will enable ABP’s Hull Container Terminal to handle double the volume of trade by increasing capacity to more than 400,000 units per year.
The largest container vessel to ever call at The Port of Philadelphia has arrived yesterday at the Packer Avenue Marine Terminal.