The Port of Rotterdam Authority, national government and four provinces have made agreements for more secure parking spaces and charging points for clean energy along the two most important freight transport corridors heading for Germany.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The prospects for ro-ro traffic between Sweden and the continent are certainly looking bright.
Port of Cromarty Firth board has announced a new quayside expansion, costing a record £30 million.
COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited and PSA Corporation Limited signed a memorandum of understanding recently for the addition of two new berths at the COSCOPSA Terminal in Singapore.
A vision for inland waterway transport in the Baltic Sea Region as well as a means to strengthen inland shipping was highlighted in Brussels last week.
The Port of Seattle Commission will consider Executive Director Stephen P. Metruck’s recommended 2019 budget and 2019-2023 budget blueprint at its next meeting on 13th November 2018.