Abu Dhabi Ports has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Dell Technologies that will see the organisations combine their expertise in maritime and IT to develop technology-based concepts, solutions and services specifically for the maritime industry.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
The largest ship ever to arrive in Israel – the Maersk Hamburg container ship, with the immense capacity of 15,300 TEUs, entered Haifa Port this weekend.
Tideworks, a full-service provider of comprehensive terminal operating system solutions, has announced that South Carolina Ports Authority has successfully gone live with Tideworks’ graphical planning solution, Spinnaker, at the Port of Charleston’s Wando Welch and North Charleston terminals.
Corvus Energy will supply a 550kWh Energy Storage System for a new all-electric skimmer workboat.
The Gothenburg Port Authority has launched a digital solution designed to make bunkering at the Energy Port easier and more efficient.
Bull Products, a manufacturer of life-saving fire protection equipment, is protecting workers during the £350 million expansion of Aberdeen Harbour.