Advent Intermodal Solutions, LLC. has released eModalPRO™ Data Services (EDS), a new platform to enable data collaboration between container terminals and supply chain stakeholders.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The first stone in the construction New West Port in Kalundborg was thrown over the railing and into Kalundborg Fjord right at the place where Kalundborg’s brand new port area will be completed in a couple of years.
Trainers from an Aberdeen-based risk management specialist are working closely with Aberdeen Harbour to further strengthen the organisation’s incident investigation capabilities.
APM Terminals Gothenburg has signed an agreement with the staffing agency Adecco to hire temporary personnel effective from 1st October 2017 to address ad-hoc extra staffing needs at peak times.
Swissterminal AG has decided to resume operations at the container terminal Niederglatt, located near Zurich, with effect from 1st November 2017.
Marcura, a Dubai-based group of business solution experts within the maritime industry, has announced the acquisition of the UK-based companies G-Ports (UK) Ltd, a port, congestion and commodity tracking data specialist, and Falmor Ltd, a SaaS-based cloud platform for lay-time/demurrage management and collaboration.