The Port of Southampton has welcomed the Sun Princess cruise ship on her maiden call.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
EUROGATE Intermodal continues to expand its service portfolio with the addition of new rail links.
Coming from Stockholm, the latest newbuilding of Holland America Line’s fleet arrived in the port of Kiel for its maiden call in the early Thursday morning of 23rd May.
In response to continued volume growth in the Eastern Nigerian market, the West Africa Container Terminal located in Onne Port has invested in two new Mobile Harbour Cranes.
Maiden call of the cruise ship ‘AIDAprima’ at the port of Kiel.
Port of Cromarty Firth has taken delivery of millions of tonnes of infrastructure for five massive construction projects – including two brand new developments – worth a total of £41 million to the Port.