COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited and PSA Corporation Limited signed a memorandum of understanding recently for the addition of two new berths at the COSCOPSA Terminal in Singapore.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
A vision for inland waterway transport in the Baltic Sea Region as well as a means to strengthen inland shipping was highlighted in Brussels last week.
The Port of Seattle Commission will consider Executive Director Stephen P. Metruck’s recommended 2019 budget and 2019-2023 budget blueprint at its next meeting on 13th November 2018.
With her striking magenta colour design, she’s a real eye-catcher in the Port of Hamburg.
The construction of the first onshore power supply plant for commercial vessels in the port of Kiel has begun.
The Port of Gdansk participated in the 13th edition of the China International Logistics and Transportation Fair in Shenzhen.