ABP has officially unveiled a new state-of-the-art port office in Lowestoft, which represents an investment of £250,000 and re-affirms the company’s commitment to supporting the UK’s growing offshore energy sector and long-term energy sustainability.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ports and Harbours
Newly published Port of Gothenburg freight figures for 2019 showed that container volumes at the Port of Gothenburg rose for the second year in succession.
Shell Geothermal BV and the Port of Rotterdam Authority are together investigating the possibilities for geothermal energy in the Port of Rotterdam’s western section.
This year, the Port of Southampton is expecting a record number of cruise ships making maiden calls to the port.
Corvus Energy has been selected again by CCCC Shanghai Equipment Engineering and ZPMC to supply Energy Storage Systems for 25 new battery-hybrid Rubber Tyre Gantry cranes.
The first Geest Line ship has docked at Portsmouth after the firm announced it would be returning to the Hampshire port.