Nearly 40 people took part in a walk around the Port of Gdansk.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
On Wednesday, the Arken Combi Terminal at the Port of Gothenburg was officially opened.
Celebrating the 14th GreenPort Cruise & Congress, the next European edition of the event will be hosted by the Port of Valencia from 16th – 19th October 2018.
Essar Ports Limited, a leading private port terminal operator in India, today reported an 11% increase in overall cargo handling at 9.16 million tonnes across its Hazira, Vishakapatnam, Salaya and Paradip port terminals for the quarter ended December 31st, 2017, up from 8.26 MT a year ago, led by substantial growth in iron ore, coal, limestone and finished steel transportation with third-party accounting for 16% share in the overall cargo.
On 5th February 2018, the indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries of China Merchants Port Holdings Company Limited and China Merchants Group entered into two share purchase agreements.
Construction of an LNG facility is now underway at the Port of Gothenburg. The facility will open up new opportunities for LNG-fuelled ships that call at the Gothenburg Energy Port. It will become fully operational during 2018.