After years of planning and preparation, construction of an entirely new terminal in the outer area of the Port of Gothenburg has started.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
At the recent Savannah State of the Port event, Georgia Port Authority Executive Director Griff detailed GPA’s $2.5 billion Expansion plans.
The cruise ship “Aurora”, part of the fleet of the English shipping company P&O Cruises, arrived early Tuesday morning for her first visit to the Kiel Fiord.
RWE and German LNG Terminal GmbH have reached an agreement for a considerable part of the terminal’s capacity on a long-term basis.
In the first half of 2018, the Port of Hamburg achieved a total throughput of 66.5 million tons.
During the first six months of this year, container volumes at the Port of Gothenburg rose by 19%, from 318,000 to 378,000 TEUs.