- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Ports and Harbours
New quayside for North Sea oil & gas decommissioning sector awarded to specialist contractor, Southbay Civil Engineering.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued the first Type Certification for LED floodlights for port facility-use to Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., in line with its recently developed Guidelines for Type Certification of Floodlight LED for Port Facilities on 2 February 2017.
CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation
Port of Gothenburg’s environmental discount incentive ‘highly encouraging’ said Edvard Molitor, Environmental Manager at Gothenburg Port Authority.
The Manila International Container Terminal recorded two million TEU moves during 2016.
Port of Singapore sustained its performance in 2016 despite significant issues in the maritime industry.