- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Ports and Harbours
Flogas Britain has partnered with Associated British Ports (ABP) to bunker a ship with liquefied natural gas (LNG) for the first time ever in the UK.
Harbor Commission President Lou Anne Bynum announced priorities Monday for her one-year leadership term of the nation’s second-busiest seaport, including moving forward on plans to expand partnerships with the City’s institutions and further reduce pollution.
Global ship repair, defence, conversion and marine specialist A&P Group has made two headline appointments to deliver its new strategic partnership with Peel Ports Group, in Great Yarmouth.