Rolls-Royce has signed an agreement with Associated British Ports, the UK’s leading port operator, and global towage operator Svitzer, to develop the next generation of technologies which will keep Britain trading.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Port of Corpus Christi CEO Sean Strawbridge has been appointed by Senator John Cornyn to the United States Maritime Transportation System National Advisory Committee.
The Port of Barcelona will lead a trade mission to Vietnam from 9th - 17th November.
Forth Ports, the UK’s third largest port group, has officially welcomed two new multimillion pound vessels to join their fleet of tugs and pilot boats working on the River Forth.
The Port of Kiel invests in cargo handling, environmental technology and the traffic shift from road to rail.
As part of its Customer Centricity strategy, CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping group, has announced the commercialisation of connected containers offer: TRAXENS by CMA CGM.