AG&P, the Philippines-based company at the forefront of providing pragmatic, end-to-end LNG delivery solutions, has signed an exclusivity with Karaikal Port Pvt. Ltd, to develop an LNG import terminal at the Port, including LNG sourcing and supply.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
New Zealand port authority Ports of Auckland has released its Draft 30-year Master Plan which outlines a range of projects needed for the port to keep delivering for Aucklanders until the port is moved.
The finish line is in sight for construction work to be completed on South Quay, the first phase of Poole Harbour Commissioner’s (PHC) masterplan.
The 2017 cruise shipping season ended in Kiel on 21st October 2017, with a visit from the “AIDAvita”. This year the port was visited on 143 separate occasions by 29 different cruise ships with a combined total ten million GT.
As the first ferry company in the Port of Trelleborg, Stena Line will be connecting its two vessels M/S Skåne and M/S Mecklenburg-Vorpommern to the electricity grid during calls into port.
Advent Intermodal Solutions, LLC. has released eModalPRO™ Data Services (EDS), a new platform to enable data collaboration between container terminals and supply chain stakeholders.