With the presentation of the RSD Tug 2513, on the 25th June at the ITS 2018 in Marseille, France, Damen introduces its next-generation ship-handling tugs.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The first agri-bulk vessel for global animal feed trader ADM Arkady arrived at Peel Ports’ King George V Dock this week, containing more than 4,000 metric tonnes of animal feed.
The Port of Seattle welcomed Norwegian Bliss, the newest ship in the Norwegian Cruise Line fleet, on 30th May.
The Port of Gdansk Authority has signed an agreement for the development of the Central Port concept with the chosen Contractor. The consortium which won the tender will present the results of its work in just under a year.
The construction of the lock gate chamber of the outer head (1) is scheduled for near completion in June.
Demand for LNG as a marine fuel is on the increase at the Port of Gothenburg, and it has now been announced that the availability of LNG and the range of bunkering options will be even greater in the future.