The Port of Gdansk participated in the 13th edition of the China International Logistics and Transportation Fair in Shenzhen.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore has signed two Memoranda of Understanding for Additive Manufacturing at the 6th Global AM Summit held on 17th – 18th October 2018.
The project team behind the design of the new cruise liner terminal in Liverpool are excited to see the latest designs revealed, which include a 90-second fly-through video.
Polish Ports for Slovak entities - is the central theme of the Polish Day of the Sea - the sea transport section during this year's 8th International Scientific Conference CMDTUR 2018 organised by the University of Zilina.
After years of planning and preparation, construction of an entirely new terminal in the outer area of the Port of Gothenburg has started.
At the recent Savannah State of the Port event, Georgia Port Authority Executive Director Griff detailed GPA’s $2.5 billion Expansion plans.