- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Dutch luxury yacht builder AMELS has announced a new order for a 78-metre AMELS Full Custom yacht (256 ft) by Espen Øino with the contract signed during the Monaco Yacht Show 2017. When the yacht is delivered in 2021, it will be the largest AMELS by Gross Tonnage built to date.
Damen Shipyards Group has appointed Andrea Trevisan as its new Sales Director Cruise New Building.
More than 3300 British Columbians flocked to Seaspan’s Vancouver Shipyards today to attend an Open House hosted by Canada’s Non-Combat Shipbuilder.
Hyundai Heavy Industries, the world’s largest shipbuilder, has announced that it signed a $800 Million worth contract to build ten 325,000 dwt VLOCs (Very Large Ore Carrier) with Polaris Shipping, the domestic dry bulk owner and operator, on 25th September 2017.
Damen Shipyards Group has announced plans to establish a Service Hub in the Russian port of Novorossiysk in a Letter of Intent (LOI) signed with Delo Group and companies.