- C-MAP Acquires i-Sea
- Saga Cruises expands fleet with second new build ship
- Survitec launches new Crewfit XD Fire Retardant
- Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea port
- CSSF grows by two further members and prepares for the next meeting in Asia
- Swissterminal AG increases capacity in greater Zurich
- Arkas North Europe office celebrated the first Arkas Line call in North Europe
- New Maritime Growth In Lowestoft
- Rolls-Royce Strengthens Partnership with Tominaga in Japan
- Actisense CEO to sit on NMEA International Conference & Expo Panel
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Group has announced plans to establish a Service Hub in the Russian port of Novorossiysk in a Letter of Intent (LOI) signed with Delo Group and companies.
Britain’s largest independent ship repairer and marine engineering services provider Burgess Marine has recently announced that in partnership with Portsmouth City Council, it has opened a new ship repair facility within Portsmouth Commercial Port.
Crestron, the world leader in marine automation technology, announced today a new partnership with Hatteras® Yachts, a leading global luxury yacht manufacturer and AHT Global, a leading global technology integrator. Together, we joined forces to deliver a world-class experience with the new M90 Motor Yacht completely outfitted with Crestron technology.
Sunseeker International is pleased to report a strong performance in 2017, with forecasted significant growth in revenue of 10% and 15% in volume vs the previous year and a substantial improvement in profit for the overall year vs 2016.
Rosneft, Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex and Rosmorport Federal State Unitary Enterprise signed an agreement for cooperation in placing orders for building unique ice breakers with the draft of about 3 meters and 6.4 MW power and ice-class auxiliary vessels.
Dutch luxury yacht builder AMELS is proud to confirm the sale of the first 57.70-metre AMELS 188 from the Limited Editions range.