- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- Showcase to promote Humber skills at UK's biggest maritime event
- Damen strategically positions tugs in Europe
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
- Commission Approves Communications Director
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Statement on Rear Adm. Mark Buzby’s Confirmation as Maritime Administrator
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Harbour tugs with 90-tonne bollard pull to be powered for the first time by high-speed diesel engines: MTU will deliver to Sanmar Shipyards.
Sentinel Marine has secured two new contracts bringing the Aberdeen-headquartered firm’s contract wins to a total of £26.4 million since January this year.
Following deliveries of crew transfer boats and other ProZero workboats to Norway, Tuco Marine has now concluded the delivery of a 15m high-pressure cleaning boat to AKVA Group, also located in Norway.
‘A robust and competitive shipbuilding industry is an important contributor to a nation’s Comprehensive National Power’.
Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf (Oranjewerf) has bid farewell to VOS Start, Vroon BV’s first DP2, subsea-support, walk-to-work (W2W) vessel.
Van Oossanen Naval Architecture joins forces with Milanese designer Federico Fiorentino for a new 47.5 metre superyacht concept. Cristiano Gatto will be responsible for the interior design. The XL®-300 Sport will be taken into sales by Thom Conboy, President of the Americas of OCEAN Indepence.