- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) has confirmed that the ABS-classed Ethane Crystal is the world’s first Very Large Ethane Carrier (VLEC),
Delivered to owner India’s Reliance Industries Ltd. by Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) of South Korea, the Ethane Crystal is the first of six VLECs to be delivered with ABS Class through 2017.
Rolls-Royce has signed a contract worth about £25 million with the ship building company Kleven in Norway for design and ship equipment to two new polar cruise vessels. The contract between Kleven and Rolls-Royce follows the conversion of a letter of intent into a firm contract signed between Kleven and Hurtigruten.
Feadship has announced its intention to build a giant new construction and refit facility in the heart of Amsterdam. In 2019, the trendy Western harbour area of the Dutch capital will be home to the fourth Feadship facility.