- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
A Damen 3307 Patrol Vessel has been delivered to Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Ltd (Homeland) of Lagos, Nigeria, taking its fleet of these award-winning craft up to three in number. A fourth is also currently under construction.
A major feat of engineering takes place on 21st August as the stern section of the new polar research ship for Britain, the RRS Sir David Attenborough, leaves A&P Tyne’s Hebburn shipyard, part of A&P Group, for Cammell Laird in Birkenhead.
Harbour tugs with 90-tonne bollard pull to be powered for the first time by high-speed diesel engines: MTU will deliver to Sanmar Shipyards.
Sentinel Marine has secured two new contracts bringing the Aberdeen-headquartered firm’s contract wins to a total of £26.4 million since January this year.