- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Sentinel Marine has secured two new contracts bringing the Aberdeen-headquartered firm’s contract wins to a total of £26.4 million since January this year.
Following deliveries of crew transfer boats and other ProZero workboats to Norway, Tuco Marine has now concluded the delivery of a 15m high-pressure cleaning boat to AKVA Group, also located in Norway.
‘A robust and competitive shipbuilding industry is an important contributor to a nation’s Comprehensive National Power’.
Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf (Oranjewerf) has bid farewell to VOS Start, Vroon BV’s first DP2, subsea-support, walk-to-work (W2W) vessel.
Van Oossanen Naval Architecture joins forces with Milanese designer Federico Fiorentino for a new 47.5 metre superyacht concept. Cristiano Gatto will be responsible for the interior design. The XL®-300 Sport will be taken into sales by Thom Conboy, President of the Americas of OCEAN Indepence.