- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
A Pembrokeshire boat building company has won a £5.8m contract to build two new Welsh Fisheries Patrol vessels for the Welsh Government.
Pilbara Marine Pty Ltd (Pilbara Marine), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortescue Metals Group Ltd has placed an order with Damen Shipyards for the building of six, 32 metre Rotor Tugs.
Korean Register (KR) - an IACS member classification society - has opened a new ICT (information communications technology) Center to dramatically enhance the application of advanced information and ICT across the maritime and ship classification industries.
Sentinel Marine, Aberdeen-headquartered provider of offshore support vessels, has secured new contracts and extended existing contracts to the combined value of £17m in the first months of 2017.
Two Azistern 3270 tugs designed by Offshore Ship Designers (OSD) have been delivered to their new owner, PACC Offshore Services Holdings Limited (POSH Singapore), the leading Asia-based international offshore support vessel operator.