- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle, the second of three new Salish Class vessels, is on its way.
Austal Limited is pleased to announce that Austal USA has hosted the christening of the future USS Tulsa, the 8thIndependence variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) designed and constructed for the United States Navy (USN).
Subsea Industries’ Ecospeed hull protection system has been selected for RRS Sir David Attenborough, the polar research ship under construction at the Cammell Laird shipyard in Birkenhead, Liverpool, UK.
In preparation for its SEA 1180 OPV Programme tender to the Australian Ministry of Defence, Damen Shipyards Group has concluded two Industry Briefings aimed at Australian companies active in the maritime and defence industries.
NOBISKRUG is proud to announce the delivery of the most advanced sail-assisted superyacht ever built: “Sailing Yacht A”.
Strategic Marine has teamed up with Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC to develop the Middle East’s growing market of aluminium vessels.
The hull of a RoPax 5212 passenger ferry hull has been launched from Niron Staal’s facilities in Amsterdam.
In December 2016 Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Norway-based VOLT Service AS for a Utility Vessel (UV) 4312 to be delivered in Q1 2018.