- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Following deliveries of crew transfer boats and other ProZero workboats to Norway, Tuco Marine has now concluded the delivery of a 15m high-pressure cleaning boat to AKVA Group, also located in Norway.
‘A robust and competitive shipbuilding industry is an important contributor to a nation’s Comprehensive National Power’.
Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf (Oranjewerf) has bid farewell to VOS Start, Vroon BV’s first DP2, subsea-support, walk-to-work (W2W) vessel.
Van Oossanen Naval Architecture joins forces with Milanese designer Federico Fiorentino for a new 47.5 metre superyacht concept. Cristiano Gatto will be responsible for the interior design. The XL®-300 Sport will be taken into sales by Thom Conboy, President of the Americas of OCEAN Indepence.
A study into the extent to which biofouling on ships’ hulls is contributing to the spread of invasive aquatic species in the Mediterranean Sea – a phenomenon commonly associated with ship ballasting operations – has been welcomed by Belgium-based marine coatings supplier Subsea Industries.
On Tuesday, 11th July 2017, Damen successfully hosted a dredging seminar in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Damen Shiprepair Brest (DSBr) has completed a two week maintenance programme on the 290-metre, 101,000 GT LNG carrier GDF SUEZ POINT FORTIN. DSBr is one of the most experienced European yards in the repair and maintenance of LNG carriers.