- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Contract represents the fifth Canadian Coast Guard refit and upgrade program for Davie since the shipyard was restarted under new ownership and a new management in 2012.
Korean shipyard specialist SeaQuest Marine Project Management has successfully completed a major project overseeing the construction of one of the UK Ministry of Defence's latest Naval Auxiliaries.
The new Romanian built Damen tug for Rimorchiatori Riuniti will be deployed in the port of Genoa.
North Barents, a ST-216 Arctic ship design by Skipsteknisk AS is the third of this type to be built for GulfMark.
MISC Berhad’s Seri Cenderawasih, along with sister vessel, Seri Camellia, are part of the new generation of the Seri C Class LNG fleet of MOSS-Type vessels.
Upgrades underway at Rotterdam Offshore Group’s (ROG) Waalhaven facilities, whilst the purchasing of additional land also confirmed.