- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Sentinel Marine, Aberdeen-headquartered provider of offshore support vessels, has secured new contracts and extended existing contracts to the combined value of £17m in the first months of 2017.
Two Azistern 3270 tugs designed by Offshore Ship Designers (OSD) have been delivered to their new owner, PACC Offshore Services Holdings Limited (POSH Singapore), the leading Asia-based international offshore support vessel operator.
Damen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) has announced a reorganisation at three Dutch yards within its group.
In October 2016, the HMS Caroline, a ship owned by the National Museum of the Royal Navy, was undergoing a hull refurbishment in dry dock at Harland and Wolff in Belfast, Ireland.