- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Baggerbedrijf De Boer B.V. (Dutch Dredging B.V.) has ordered two custom, special-purpose tugs to be built at Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld in the Netherlands through the subsidiairy De Boer Remorquage SARL.
Shipowners and shipyards from 19 countries, with an interest in the Spanish market, have confirmed attendance at the World Maritime Week, which will take place from 27-31 March 2017 at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre and will offer various B2B programmes and meeting points for four sectors: naval, port, fishing and marine renewable energies.
Cantiere delle Marche adds to its orders' book a new explorer yacht: Acciaio 118'. Since May 2016, a record performance: a sale every 40 days.
BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle, the second of three new Salish Class vessels, is on its way.
Austal Limited is pleased to announce that Austal USA has hosted the christening of the future USS Tulsa, the 8thIndependence variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) designed and constructed for the United States Navy (USN).
Subsea Industries’ Ecospeed hull protection system has been selected for RRS Sir David Attenborough, the polar research ship under construction at the Cammell Laird shipyard in Birkenhead, Liverpool, UK.
In preparation for its SEA 1180 OPV Programme tender to the Australian Ministry of Defence, Damen Shipyards Group has concluded two Industry Briefings aimed at Australian companies active in the maritime and defence industries.