- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Pilbara Marine Pty Ltd (Pilbara Marine), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortescue Metals Group Ltd has placed an order with Damen Shipyards for the building of six, 32 metre Rotor Tugs.
Korean Register (KR) - an IACS member classification society - has opened a new ICT (information communications technology) Center to dramatically enhance the application of advanced information and ICT across the maritime and ship classification industries.
Sentinel Marine, Aberdeen-headquartered provider of offshore support vessels, has secured new contracts and extended existing contracts to the combined value of £17m in the first months of 2017.
Two Azistern 3270 tugs designed by Offshore Ship Designers (OSD) have been delivered to their new owner, PACC Offshore Services Holdings Limited (POSH Singapore), the leading Asia-based international offshore support vessel operator.
Damen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) has announced a reorganisation at three Dutch yards within its group.