- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards has won an open tender for the supply of a tug to Port Autonome de Papeete on the Pacific island of Tahiti. Tahiti is part of French Polynesia, an overseas territory of the French Republic.
Norwegian maritime transport company Skyssbåtservice has taken delivery of a Stan Pontoon 4512 from the Damen Shipyards Group. The 45-metre barge will be capable of fulfilling a variety of roles in both the general maritime transport sector projects and the oil & gas industry.
A surge in offshore vessel repair and maintenance work at Gibdock has included a special project for returning customer Solstad, to ensure that Normand Reach meets the exacting hull cleanliness standards set by Australia’s National Biofouling Management Guidelines for commercial vessels.
Stand number: A4-A6 At this year’s Poole Harbour Boat Show (19th- 21st May), Sunseeker will be showcasing its stylish 75 Yacht, the largest motor yacht at the Show and the impressive Predator 57.
Damen has launched the Renewables Service Vessel (RSV) 3315, a new type, which has been developed in close cooperation with Scottish company Delta Marine.
Autonomous and 100% electric, ’YARA Birkeland’ will be the world’s most advanced container feeder ship.