- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Britain’s largest independent ship repairer and marine engineering services provider Burgess Marine has recently announced that in partnership with Portsmouth City Council, it has opened a new ship repair facility within Portsmouth Commercial Port.
Crestron, the world leader in marine automation technology, announced today a new partnership with Hatteras® Yachts, a leading global luxury yacht manufacturer and AHT Global, a leading global technology integrator. Together, we joined forces to deliver a world-class experience with the new M90 Motor Yacht completely outfitted with Crestron technology.
Sunseeker International is pleased to report a strong performance in 2017, with forecasted significant growth in revenue of 10% and 15% in volume vs the previous year and a substantial improvement in profit for the overall year vs 2016.
Rosneft, Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex and Rosmorport Federal State Unitary Enterprise signed an agreement for cooperation in placing orders for building unique ice breakers with the draft of about 3 meters and 6.4 MW power and ice-class auxiliary vessels.
Dutch luxury yacht builder AMELS is proud to confirm the sale of the first 57.70-metre AMELS 188 from the Limited Editions range.
Bastiaan Rigter has been appointed Managing Director of Scheepswerf Kooiman Hoebee. He will be taking over from Roel Mosterdijk, who has stepped down from his position as Managing Director.
ISA Towage B.V. (formerly known as V.O.F. Sleepboot ISA) has taken delivery of a Shoalbuster 3209 from Damen Shipyard Hardinxveld (DSHa).