- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- New stabilisers for MV Astra – a result of the cooperation between DMS Holland and Balk Shipyard
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle, the second of three new Salish Class vessels, is on its way.
Austal Limited is pleased to announce that Austal USA has hosted the christening of the future USS Tulsa, the 8thIndependence variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) designed and constructed for the United States Navy (USN).
Subsea Industries’ Ecospeed hull protection system has been selected for RRS Sir David Attenborough, the polar research ship under construction at the Cammell Laird shipyard in Birkenhead, Liverpool, UK.
In preparation for its SEA 1180 OPV Programme tender to the Australian Ministry of Defence, Damen Shipyards Group has concluded two Industry Briefings aimed at Australian companies active in the maritime and defence industries.
NOBISKRUG is proud to announce the delivery of the most advanced sail-assisted superyacht ever built: “Sailing Yacht A”.
Strategic Marine has teamed up with Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC to develop the Middle East’s growing market of aluminium vessels.
The hull of a RoPax 5212 passenger ferry hull has been launched from Niron Staal’s facilities in Amsterdam.
In December 2016 Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Norway-based VOLT Service AS for a Utility Vessel (UV) 4312 to be delivered in Q1 2018.