- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- MSC Awarded 5 Star “DNV GL Excellence” for Ship Management
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Contract represents the fifth Canadian Coast Guard refit and upgrade program for Davie since the shipyard was restarted under new ownership and a new management in 2012.
Korean shipyard specialist SeaQuest Marine Project Management has successfully completed a major project overseeing the construction of one of the UK Ministry of Defence's latest Naval Auxiliaries.
The new Romanian built Damen tug for Rimorchiatori Riuniti will be deployed in the port of Genoa.
North Barents, a ST-216 Arctic ship design by Skipsteknisk AS is the third of this type to be built for GulfMark.
MISC Berhad’s Seri Cenderawasih, along with sister vessel, Seri Camellia, are part of the new generation of the Seri C Class LNG fleet of MOSS-Type vessels.
Upgrades underway at Rotterdam Offshore Group’s (ROG) Waalhaven facilities, whilst the purchasing of additional land also confirmed.