- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Contract represents the fifth Canadian Coast Guard refit and upgrade program for Davie since the shipyard was restarted under new ownership and a new management in 2012.
Korean shipyard specialist SeaQuest Marine Project Management has successfully completed a major project overseeing the construction of one of the UK Ministry of Defence's latest Naval Auxiliaries.
The new Romanian built Damen tug for Rimorchiatori Riuniti will be deployed in the port of Genoa.
North Barents, a ST-216 Arctic ship design by Skipsteknisk AS is the third of this type to be built for GulfMark.
MISC Berhad’s Seri Cenderawasih, along with sister vessel, Seri Camellia, are part of the new generation of the Seri C Class LNG fleet of MOSS-Type vessels.
Upgrades underway at Rotterdam Offshore Group’s (ROG) Waalhaven facilities, whilst the purchasing of additional land also confirmed.