Asahi Tanker Co., Ltd., Exeno Yamamizu Corporation, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd., and Mitsubishi Corporation have announced their agreement to create a strategic partnership to provide new infrastructure services in the marine shipping industry that focus on electrically powered vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
How do we help the seafarer of the future? That’s the question being posed to the shipping industry and maritime charities as they explore the impact of technology on crew well-being at a special event during London International Shipping Week.
Marine and logistics company, Williams Shipping, is celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2019.
ZEAMARINE has successfully been awarded a large ocean transportation contract from Schenker Australia Pty Limited for the BHP South Flank Project in Western Australia.
Castor Maritime Inc, a global shipping company specialising in the ownership of dry-bulk vessels, has announced it has entered into, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, an agreement to purchase a 2001 Korean built Panamax dry bulk carrier from an unaffiliated third party for a purchase price of $6.7 million.
GNS, the maritime technology company, and FrontM, the Edge AI software platform provider, have announced a new technology partnership to provide shipping companies with big savings onshore to ship voice calls.