Attica Group, in the framework of its digital transformation, is implementing SERTICA Fleet Management System to ensure reliable vessel operations and high-quality ship management.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Tackling climate change is the number one priority for the UK Chamber of Shipping and on Monday 28th October, Chief executive Bob Sanguinetti visited Wightlink in Portsmouth where he was shown their state-of-the-art hybrid ferry.
Samskip has launched a new, direct weekly service connecting Portugal and the UK, introducing its own vessel to sustain links between Tilbury, Lisbon and Leixões and its multimodal hub port of Rotterdam.
Ocean Yield ASA has agreed to acquire two Newcastlemax dry bulk newbuildings with 13-year bareboat charter to companies owned and guaranteed by 2020 Bulkers Ltd.
Government hails maritime industry as lifeblood of global trade with launch of London International Shipping Week
Maritime trade will take centre stage this week as 20,000 industry leaders head to the capital for London International Shipping Week.
Yokohama Kawasaki International Port Corporation is hosting the Yokohama Maritime Forum 2019 from 23rd to 24th October, celebrating the 160th anniversary of the Port of Yokohama, one of Japan’s largest maritime trading centres.