Ocean Yield ASA has agreed to acquire two Newcastlemax dry bulk newbuildings with 13-year bareboat charter to companies owned and guaranteed by 2020 Bulkers Ltd.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Government hails maritime industry as lifeblood of global trade with launch of London International Shipping Week
Maritime trade will take centre stage this week as 20,000 industry leaders head to the capital for London International Shipping Week.
Yokohama Kawasaki International Port Corporation is hosting the Yokohama Maritime Forum 2019 from 23rd to 24th October, celebrating the 160th anniversary of the Port of Yokohama, one of Japan’s largest maritime trading centres.
Eastern Caribbean shipping firm Geest Line is returning to Portsmouth two years after relocating to Dover.
Asahi Tanker Co., Ltd., Exeno Yamamizu Corporation, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd., and Mitsubishi Corporation have announced their agreement to create a strategic partnership to provide new infrastructure services in the marine shipping industry that focus on electrically powered vessels.
How do we help the seafarer of the future? That’s the question being posed to the shipping industry and maritime charities as they explore the impact of technology on crew well-being at a special event during London International Shipping Week.