CMA CGM, a worldwide leading shipping company, announces it has reached an agreement to acquire an equity stake of nearly 25% of CEVA Logistics AG, a global leading player in the logistics sector.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Inside Marine is pleased to announce a renewed partnership with the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo.
From fully-automated ports to unmanned smart ships and from far more reliable location-specific weather forecast to cloud gathering and process of ship data, the future of the shipping industry will be on a prolific display at this year’s edition of the world’s most prestigious shipping exhibition, to be held at Athens Metropolitan Expo from 4th – 8th June.
"The IMO has done something no one has done before: set an absolute target for emission reductions for an entire industry. It is a landmark achievement in the effort to reduce emissions and something that every other industry should look to for inspiration," says Lars Robert Pedersen, BIMCO Deputy Secretary-General and delegate at the IMO meeting.
AET Inc. Limited and Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited has formalised arrangements for the long-term charter of AET’s two newbuild LNG dual-fuelled Aframax tankers.
Danish shipping and logistics group DFDS has acquired Turkey’s largest operator of Ro-Ro freight ships and will be a major player in the strong and continuously growing trade between the EU and Turkey.