Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. and American Shipping Company have jointly announced that OSG has exercised options to extend its charter agreements with AMSC for nine vessels currently under charter from AMSC.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
BIMCO has published two sulphur content related bunker clauses which are now available on the BIMCO website and on SmartCon, BIMCO’s contract editing solution.
Imports at the nation’s major retail container ports have set another new record, reaching two million containers in a single month for the first time as retailers continued to bring merchandise into the country ahead of a now-postponed increase in tariffs on goods from China.
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the issuer rating and senior unsecured rating of A.P. Møller-Mærsk A/S to Baa3 from Baa2.
The world’s most influential maritime leaders will convene in Singapore for the Global Maritime Forum’s Annual Summit on 30th – 31st October 2019.
Two years of pre-Brexit investment in North Sea container shipping services is proving decisive in winning shippers away from cross-Channel ferry routes at a critical time for UK-EU relations, according to leading multimodal operator Samskip.