Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co Ltd, a Group company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. has held the christening ceremony for a next-generation LNG carrier under construction for a joint venture of Mitsubishi Corporation and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK Line).
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
National Maritime Shipping Company Kazmortransflot LLP, a leader in transportation in the Caspian Sea region, has taken delivery of its third Damen Shoalbuster 2709, the last in the current order.
Following the success of the Long Island 85', JFA Yachts and Marc Lombard have developed for a client a 78' Power catamaran.
The Sunreef Yachts shipyard, Jean Boulle Luxury and AGL Marine have announced that Sun King® Diamond Coating will be applied to Sunreef's next launch of the all-new 40 Open Sunreef Power.
Hyundai Merchant Marine has embarked on ordering new eco-friendly mega containerships.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently unveiled a Water Injection Dredger, courtesy of a plug and play system aboard a Damen Multi Cat. Such capabilities are typically found only on dedicated platforms, though Damen realised that the Multi Cat’s forward propulsion and manoeuvrability made it a suitable platform for this type of dredging.