MMS Offshore Renewable Services Ltd has taken delivery of a Fast Crew Supplier 2610 from Damen Shipyards Group.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The latest additions to the modern and diverse fleet operated by Homeland Integrated Offshore Services have arrived safely in Nigeria and are now being prepared for their first assignments.
Australian custom superyacht builder Echo Yachts have announced the addition of two new, fully customisable 27m catamaran motoryacht and shadow vessel designs to their recently launched ‘Design Collection’.
BMT Specialised Ship Design has recently designed an 85m catamaran vehicle-passenger ferry built by Strategic Marine Vietnam, for family-owned Scottish ferry operator Pentland Ferries.
IBM has joined a global consortium of partners, led by marine research organisation ProMare, that are building an unmanned, fully-autonomous ship that will cross the Atlantic on the fourth centenary of the original Mayflower voyage in September 2020.
Sky Princess, the fourth Royal Princess class ship built by Fincantieri for Princess Cruises, the fastest growing premium cruise line, under Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise operator, was delivered today at the Monfalcone shipyard at the presence of the Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance Laura Castelli.