On 28th October, Damen Shipyards Galati successfully launched the third Island Class Vessel for BC Ferries.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Group has recently completed the extensive rebuild of cutting-edge research vessel OceanXplorer at Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam.
Helsinki Shipyard Oy and Swan Hellenic have entered in a contractual agreement for a new luxury expedition cruise vessel.
In a groundbreaking achievement, the Swedish boat maker Candela has redefined convention and created a boat that can fly.
Mercy Ships has unveiled its new hospital ship, the Global Mercy, which will join the Africa Mercy in service in Africa since 2007.
The technology group Wärtsilä’s experience and track-record in delivering efficient and sustainable solutions for fishing sector vessels has again been recognised with another important order.