Voyager Maritime Alliance Group has announced the successful completion of the biggest project in their 30-year history.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Van Der Valk has successfully launched the 32-metre Jangada 2.
Dutch boutique yacht builder Sichterman has set up an interior programme, which makes it possible to build yachts considerably faster than its competitors at a set price.
The technology group Wärtsilä, Japanese ship builder Oshima Shipbuilding, and the classification society DNV GL have delivered the first results of their joint industry development project.
The first European dredger converted to dual-fuel LNG/MGO propulsion has departed Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque to return to work, 23 months after contract signing.
Sunseeker International has announced that the first ten Hawk 38s will be part of a very special limited-edition series, in memory of Sunseeker’s founder, Robert Braithwaite CBE DL, who sadly passed away in March this year.