Damen Shipyards Group has signed a contract with Forth Ports Limited for an ASD Tug 2312.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Abu Dhabi Ports has announced its collaboration with a global commercial vessel designer and tugboat leader, Robert Allan Ltd., to develop the world’s first fully unmanned autonomous commercial marine tugs.
Damen Shipyards Group has signed a contract with London construction services provider Walsh for a CS2010 pusher tug from Concordia Damen.
Onboard HMS Prince of Wales, Babcock has celebrated the engineering achievement and national endeavours of those that contributed to the delivery of the Queen Elizabeth-class carrier programme.
Damen Oskarshamnsvarvet in Sweden has won the public tender for a contract to undertake a major life extension programme on the survey and research vessel S/V Ocean Surveyor, owned by SGU, Sweden’s national geological survey agency.
Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam will soon deliver oceanographic research vessel OceanXplorer to OceanX following her extensive rebuild.