Thordon Bearings has received a Canadian Coast Guard contract to supply six award-winning SeaThigor shaft seals for retrofit installation to three purpose-built icebreakers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Van der Valk’s has started construction on the hull for a second BeachClub 660, due for completion in the spring of 2020.
Wilson Sons Estaleiros has presented revenues of R$86 million last year, with a growth of 27% against the comparative of 2017.
The engines and steerable thrusters supplied by the technology group Wärtsilä are delivering excellent performance for two new tug boats operated by the Turkish Directorate General of Coastal Safety.
Work on overhauling diesel engines on one of the most advanced diving support vessels in the world has been completed by power specialist Royston.
A ship that previously belonged to Serco is to become the latest medical vessel for Edinburgh-based charity, Vine Trust, and is expected to deliver over 2 million medical consultations in its lifetime.