A new 92-metre long ferry built for the Canadian operator Société des traversiers du Québec and fitted with a broad scope of Wärtsilä solutions has been delivered.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The latest version of Rolls-Royce stabilisation systems adds the potential for ice class ships to benefit from the company’s Stabilisation-at-Rest concept.
LMG Marin has been awarded for the design of two battery-plug-in double-ended ferries for the Festøya-Solavågen connection.
Gibdock has underlined its commitment to Occupational Health & Safety by becoming the first shipyard in the Mediterranean region, and one of the first companies worldwide, to achieve ISO 45001:2018 certification.
Damen Shiprepair Harlingen has completed maintenance and repair works on the Fugro Mercator, a twin-hulled survey vessel operated by Fugro.
Seaspan Shipyards has announced that Mark Lamarre has been named Chief Executive Officer of Seaspan Shipyards, effective immediately.