Damen and High-Speed Transfers Ltd have signed a contract for a third FCS 2710 fast crew supply vessel, for delivery in September this year.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The SMS Group has partnered with Kent-based mechanical and electrical experts Mechanica Utilities to provide tailored diving services to the utility sector.
Nautor’s Swan, BMW and Torqeedo are combining forces to deliver a new high-performance and fossil fuel-free sailing experience.
Germany’s largest catamaran builder, TOPCAT is once again launching a world premiere at the 50th international water sports exhibition in Düsseldorf.
Around 2,500 original artworks aboard Holland America Line’s newest cruise ship look beyond simply working in sympathy with their seaborne surroundings to put the visual surprises of contemporary art at the centre of the cruising experience.
Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth has left Damen Shiprepair Brest following a 12-day repair and refit programme. She is the most recent addition to the Cunard fleet, having been delivered in 2010.