Emerald Waterways has officially entered the yacht cruising market with the launch of its first custom built 100 guest ocean-going super yacht – Emerald Azzurra – to be launched under the newly formed Emerald Yacht Cruises brand.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem has hosted the official naming ceremony of a Damen Stan Patrol 2005 for the Dutch National Police.
UK-based High Speed Transfers has taken delivery of its fourth Fast Crew Supplier 2710.
Gentium and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Industry of Bangladesh in Dhaka.
Finnlines has recently signed an order for two ro-pax vessels from China Merchants Jinling Shipyard, previously known as AVIC Weihai.
Sporty and sleek, the Predator 60 EVO is the first model of Sunseeker’s major new product development plan with innovative stand out features and a truly sophisticated interior design.