The MV Tasmanic Winter has nearly finished its voyage from China to Rotterdam with 24 new vessels onboard built at Damen yards in Changde and Yichang.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Seaspan’s Vancouver Drydock is pleased to announce the completion of work on the Silver Explorer for Silversea Expeditions.
Damen Shipyards Galati has made provisional delivery of the 74-metre Fishery Research Vessel Baía Farta to the Angolan Ministry of Fisheries.
Tuco Marine Group has signed the contract with Hovedstadens Beredskab on a new Multi Misson boat.
In 2017, Ulstein Design & Solutions AS announced their first design and equipment contract on an X-BOW expedition cruise vessel for ship owner SunStone Ships.
Palumbo Group acquired Viktor Lenac Shipyard which becomes now a member of the largest ship-repair & conversions Group in the Mediterranean Sea, this move represents a strategic complement to Palumbo’s current shipyard portfolio.