Online tool – called Sandy – helps contractors choose the right cutter suction dredger and equipment for the job.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
Harbour tugs with 90-tonne bollard pull to be powered for the first time by high-speed diesel engines: MTU will deliver to Sanmar Shipyards.
SAL Heavy Lift’s MV Lone completes batch shipment of twelve vessels.
Sentinel Marine has secured two new contracts bringing the Aberdeen-headquartered firm’s contract wins to a total of £26.4 million since January this year.
TMC Compressors (TMC) has won a contract from AVIC Dingheng Shipbuilding Co., Ltd to supply environmentally friendly marine compressed air systems to two chemical tankers the yard is building for the Norwegian shipping company Utkilen AS.
Following deliveries of crew transfer boats and other ProZero workboats to Norway, Tuco Marine has now concluded the delivery of a 15m high-pressure cleaning boat to AKVA Group, also located in Norway.