Rolls-Royce has signed a contract worth about £25 million with the ship building company Kleven in Norway for design and ship equipment to two new polar cruise vessels. The contract between Kleven and Rolls-Royce follows the conversion of a letter of intent into a firm contract signed between Kleven and Hurtigruten.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Feadship has announced its intention to build a giant new construction and refit facility in the heart of Amsterdam. In 2019, the trendy Western harbour area of the Dutch capital will be home to the fourth Feadship facility.