Baggerbedrijf De Boer B.V. (Dutch Dredging B.V.) has ordered two custom, special-purpose tugs to be built at Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld in the Netherlands through the subsidiairy De Boer Remorquage SARL.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Shipowners and shipyards from 19 countries, with an interest in the Spanish market, have confirmed attendance at the World Maritime Week, which will take place from 27-31 March 2017 at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre and will offer various B2B programmes and meeting points for four sectors: naval, port, fishing and marine renewable energies.
Cantiere delle Marche adds to its orders' book a new explorer yacht: Acciaio 118'. Since May 2016, a record performance: a sale every 40 days.
The last newbuild order of 2016 for the Damen Shipyards Group was signed on the 31st of December with VLOOT dab of Belgium.
BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle, the second of three new Salish Class vessels, is on its way.
Austal Limited is pleased to announce that Austal USA has hosted the christening of the future USS Tulsa, the 8thIndependence variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) designed and constructed for the United States Navy (USN).