Sentinel Marine has secured two new contracts bringing the Aberdeen-headquartered firm’s contract wins to a total of £26.4 million since January this year.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
TMC Compressors (TMC) has won a contract from AVIC Dingheng Shipbuilding Co., Ltd to supply environmentally friendly marine compressed air systems to two chemical tankers the yard is building for the Norwegian shipping company Utkilen AS.
Following deliveries of crew transfer boats and other ProZero workboats to Norway, Tuco Marine has now concluded the delivery of a 15m high-pressure cleaning boat to AKVA Group, also located in Norway.
‘A robust and competitive shipbuilding industry is an important contributor to a nation’s Comprehensive National Power’.
Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf (Oranjewerf) has bid farewell to VOS Start, Vroon BV’s first DP2, subsea-support, walk-to-work (W2W) vessel.
Van Oossanen Naval Architecture joins forces with Milanese designer Federico Fiorentino for a new 47.5 metre superyacht concept. Cristiano Gatto will be responsible for the interior design. The XL®-300 Sport will be taken into sales by Thom Conboy, President of the Americas of OCEAN Indepence.