The Sunreef Yachts shipyard, Jean Boulle Luxury and AGL Marine have announced that Sun King® Diamond Coating will be applied to Sunreef's next launch of the all-new 40 Open Sunreef Power.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Hyundai Merchant Marine has embarked on ordering new eco-friendly mega containerships.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently unveiled a Water Injection Dredger, courtesy of a plug and play system aboard a Damen Multi Cat. Such capabilities are typically found only on dedicated platforms, though Damen realised that the Multi Cat’s forward propulsion and manoeuvrability made it a suitable platform for this type of dredging.
Gibdock has once more vindicated its reputation for delivering maintenance and repair services on time and to the highest stands in the ro-ro and container ship markets.
Innovative workboats manufacturer Meercat has launched its newest and most robust vessel to date.
VT Halter Marine Inc, a company of Vision Technologies Systems, Inc. (VT Systems), today held a ceremony to commence construction on America’s first liquefied natural gas articulated tug and barge (LNG ATB) unit.