ABB is to deliver the benefits of integrated vessel systems to two dredgers built by Keppel Offshore & Marine for Van Oord, securing a first full-scope power, automation and navigation contract for specialised dredger market.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The first flagship of the Riva Superyachts Division debuted during an exclusive event at the historic Arsenale of Venice.
Williams Jet Tenders, the world’s leading luxury tender specialist, has today announced that it will be launching a new product range focused specifically on the superyacht sector.
Jotun has announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the world’s largest shipyards for a new type of marine paint that reduces solvent emissions by up to 90%.
UK shipbuilder Wight Shipyard Co newbuild hybrid vessel unveiled at Seawork 2019. Peter Morton CEO and Joanna Daly COO of WSC will host Nusrat Ghani MP for a tour of the vessel before she officially opens Seawork 2019.
High Speed Transfers, the recent new entry into the crew transfer sector, has placed its fourth order for a Damen next-generation Fast Crew Supplier 2710, to be named HST Euan.