Damen Shiprepair Oskarshamnsvarvet has won a public tender for the contract to undertake a lifetime extension project on the passenger ferry Waxholm II.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Fluxys and Titan LNG have joined forces to build the FlexFueler 002, a bunkering pontoon to make liquefied natural gas more widely available as shipping fuel in the Antwerp port and region.
Hapag-Lloyd will retrofit its 15,000 TEU ship “Sajir” to operate using liquified natural gas.
Wight Shipyard Co delivered its first multi-million-pound export order for a 250-passenger river catamaran.
WSA Koblenz has awarded Damen Shipyards Group a contract to build a new diving bell ship.
Samsung Heavy Industries has successfully recorded its first order for two LNG carriers worth 419 billion won this year.