Sentinel Marine, Aberdeen-headquartered provider of offshore support vessels, has secured new contracts and extended existing contracts to the combined value of £17m in the first months of 2017.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
New Central Distribution Centre boosts efficiency and service for Hempel customers.
Two Azistern 3270 tugs designed by Offshore Ship Designers (OSD) have been delivered to their new owner, PACC Offshore Services Holdings Limited (POSH Singapore), the leading Asia-based international offshore support vessel operator.
Damen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) has announced a reorganisation at three Dutch yards within its group.
Ships of the future will have to be lighter, smarter, cleaner, more reliable, more efficient, and safer.
In October 2016, the HMS Caroline, a ship owned by the National Museum of the Royal Navy, was undergoing a hull refurbishment in dry dock at Harland and Wolff in Belfast, Ireland.