Oceanco has been awarded top honours at the 2019 Boat International Design & Innovation Awards that took place on the 27th January in Cortina.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Sunseeker USA Sales Co. Inc. will be displaying an exceptional range of luxury motor yachts at the Miami Yacht Show from 14th - 18th February.
Damen and High-Speed Transfers Ltd have signed a contract for a third FCS 2710 fast crew supply vessel, for delivery in September this year.
The SMS Group has partnered with Kent-based mechanical and electrical experts Mechanica Utilities to provide tailored diving services to the utility sector.
Nautor’s Swan, BMW and Torqeedo are combining forces to deliver a new high-performance and fossil fuel-free sailing experience.
Germany’s largest catamaran builder, TOPCAT is once again launching a world premiere at the 50th international water sports exhibition in Düsseldorf.