Finnlines has recently signed an order for two ro-pax vessels from China Merchants Jinling Shipyard, previously known as AVIC Weihai.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Sporty and sleek, the Predator 60 EVO is the first model of Sunseeker’s major new product development plan with innovative stand out features and a truly sophisticated interior design.
Australia’s 100% custom superyacht newbuild and refit specialist Echo Yachts has declared that they will be focusing all of their new product development efforts on advanced engineered, ecologically focused superyachts for like-minded clients.
Mitsubishi Shipbuilding, a Group company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries based in Yokohama, has concluded a contract with MOL to build two LNG-fueled ferries, the first such project in Japan.
Rolls-Royce and vessel designers Robert Allan have developed the world’s first shallow-water push boat powered by LNG natural gas engines.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed a strategic development agreement with Chinese state-owned shipbuilder CSSC Huangpu Wenchong Shipbuilding Company Limited Huangpu Wenchong.