The world’s largest plug-in hybrid vessel, Color Hybrid, has been appointed ‘Ship of the Year 2019’.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen is building two LNG-Hybrid RoRo Ferries for Seaspan at Damen Shipyards Mangalia.
Independent Angolan diving services company OCTOMAR Serviços Marítimos Limitada has taken delivery of its first vessel from the Damen Shipyards Group, a Fast Crew Supplier 2206.
Hanson has given the green light to Damen Shipyards Gorinchem to build a new marine aggregate dredger to join its fleet.
Van der Valk Shipyard has announced the successful launch of the 32-metre Jangada 2.
The SMS Group has partnered with the Hythe Shipyard to provide a dedicated shipyard solution to customers within the Solent and Southampton Water.