On 21st August, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with the Port Authority of Jamaica for the delivery of a Utility Vessel 3911.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The world’s leading luxury catamaran designer and manufacturer – Sunreef Yachts is to build a fully custom 49m twin-hulled superyacht.
Australian custom superyacht builder Echo Yachts and multi award-winning superyacht designer Sorgiovanni Designs have announced their latest collaboration on an exciting new range of 60 - 90m steel monohull superyachts and explorer yachts.
Split between two distinct venues this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival once again showcased the finest crafts from across the globe.
Heavy-lift jack-up vessel Innovation, one of DEME’s DP2 installation vessels, left Damen Verolme Rotterdam shipyard in early September 2019 following a major refit.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply its LNG Cargo Handling System for a new 5400 cubic metre LNG bunker barge being built in the USA.