Sky Princess, the fourth Royal Princess class ship built by Fincantieri for Princess Cruises, the fastest growing premium cruise line, under Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise operator, was delivered today at the Monfalcone shipyard at the presence of the Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance Laura Castelli.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The naval architecture firm has reached a new milestone with the development of a 121-metre-long RORO vessel for transporting components of the Ariane 6 rocket from Europe to French Guiana.
Tillberg Design of Sweden are thrilled to announce a new partnership with yacht consortium Spencer Buley Group.
On 3rd October, Damen Shipyards Galati hosted a celebration marking the keel-laying of a Damen Marine Aggregate Dredger 3500 for Hanson UK.
Liebherr Container Cranes has received an order for two megamax ship to shore container cranes for the MSC Gate Terminal Bremerhaven.
InfraStrata, the UK quoted company focused on strategic infrastructure projects, has signed heads of terms to purchase the principal assets of Harland and Wolff Heavy Industries Limited and Harland and Wolff Group Plc from administrator BDO NI for a total consideration of £6 million.