Damen Shipyards Group has delivered an ASD 2310 Tug to Foyle Port. Taking the position as most powerful tug at the port, the Strathfoyle marks a commitment to ongoing safe and efficient harbour assistance operations at Foyle Port.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Pilbara Marine Pty Ltd (Pilbara Marine), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortescue Metals Group Ltd has placed an order with Damen Shipyards for the building of six, 32 metre Rotor Tugs.
Korean Register launches new ICT Center to accelerate development of advanced technology applications for the maritime industry
Korean Register (KR) - an IACS member classification society - has opened a new ICT (information communications technology) Center to dramatically enhance the application of advanced information and ICT across the maritime and ship classification industries.
Damen Shipyards Group’s range of Liquefied Gas Carriers is a response to the changes seen in the maritime LNG market in recent years. The Dutch company’s designs meet a variety of capacity requirements, from 500m3 to 7,500m3.
Sentinel Marine, Aberdeen-headquartered provider of offshore support vessels, has secured new contracts and extended existing contracts to the combined value of £17m in the first months of 2017.
New Central Distribution Centre boosts efficiency and service for Hempel customers.