Shipowners and shipyards from 19 countries, with an interest in the Spanish market, have confirmed attendance at the World Maritime Week, which will take place from 27-31 March 2017 at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre and will offer various B2B programmes and meeting points for four sectors: naval, port, fishing and marine renewable energies.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Cantiere delle Marche adds to its orders' book a new explorer yacht: Acciaio 118'. Since May 2016, a record performance: a sale every 40 days.
The last newbuild order of 2016 for the Damen Shipyards Group was signed on the 31st of December with VLOOT dab of Belgium.
BC Ferries’ Salish Eagle, the second of three new Salish Class vessels, is on its way.
Austal Limited is pleased to announce that Austal USA has hosted the christening of the future USS Tulsa, the 8thIndependence variant Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) designed and constructed for the United States Navy (USN).
Subsea Industries’ Ecospeed hull protection system has been selected for RRS Sir David Attenborough, the polar research ship under construction at the Cammell Laird shipyard in Birkenhead, Liverpool, UK.