In preparation for its SEA 1180 OPV Programme tender to the Australian Ministry of Defence, Damen Shipyards Group has concluded two Industry Briefings aimed at Australian companies active in the maritime and defence industries.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
NOBISKRUG is proud to announce the delivery of the most advanced sail-assisted superyacht ever built: “Sailing Yacht A”.
Strategic Marine has teamed up with Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC to develop the Middle East’s growing market of aluminium vessels.
The hull of a RoPax 5212 passenger ferry hull has been launched from Niron Staal’s facilities in Amsterdam.
In December 2016 Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Norway-based VOLT Service AS for a Utility Vessel (UV) 4312 to be delivered in Q1 2018.
Albwardy Marine Engineering and Damen Shipyards Sharjah join in new venture - Albwardy Damen.