MISC Berhad’s Seri Cenderawasih, along with sister vessel, Seri Camellia, are part of the new generation of the Seri C Class LNG fleet of MOSS-Type vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Upgrades underway at Rotterdam Offshore Group’s (ROG) Waalhaven facilities, whilst the purchasing of additional land also confirmed.
A partnership based on experience as Drettmann appointed as Gulf Craft’s new sales partner.
Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Iran (IDRO) and Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marian Engineering co., Ltd. (DSME) have mutually agreed to develop Iran’s shipbuilding industry with the signing of a Head of Agreement (HoA).
Damen has signed a contract with Société de Transport Lagunaire (STL) to build 16 shallow-draft passenger ferries for the Ivory Coast.
The Board of Directors of Sembcorp Marine Limited has entered into a sale and purchase agreement with China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company (COSCO) to dispose of its 30% equity interest in Cosco Shipyard Group Co., Ltd (CSG).