Contract represents the fifth Canadian Coast Guard refit and upgrade program for Davie since the shipyard was restarted under new ownership and a new management in 2012.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Korean shipyard specialist SeaQuest Marine Project Management has successfully completed a major project overseeing the construction of one of the UK Ministry of Defence's latest Naval Auxiliaries.
The new Romanian built Damen tug for Rimorchiatori Riuniti will be deployed in the port of Genoa.
North Barents, a ST-216 Arctic ship design by Skipsteknisk AS is the third of this type to be built for GulfMark.
MISC Berhad’s Seri Cenderawasih, along with sister vessel, Seri Camellia, are part of the new generation of the Seri C Class LNG fleet of MOSS-Type vessels.
Upgrades underway at Rotterdam Offshore Group’s (ROG) Waalhaven facilities, whilst the purchasing of additional land also confirmed.