In August 2019 Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with SAAM Towage for the delivery of an ASD Tug 2813 to SAAM Mexico for operations in the port of Veracruz.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Babcock Team 31 has been selected by the UK Ministry of Defence as the preferred bidder to deliver its new warships.
Boat launch and recovery specialist Vestdavit has secured an order to supply three new Norwegian Coast Guard vessels with davits equipped for polar conditions, in a project which also calls for installation of a deck-mounted transfer system for rapid deployment.
Van Wijngaarden Marine Services has placed an order with Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld for a Damen Multi Cat 3013, to be named KILSTROOM.
Damen Shipyards Antalya had the pleasure of a visit by members of the Welsh national rugby team.
Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Ltd has placed orders with PG Flow Solutions to supply large liquid-cargo systems and associated equipment for two MPSVs the Chinese shipbuilder is constructing for an undisclosed shipowner.