REV may be the most progressive vessel ever constructed, and it’s chosen the Evac Complete Cleantech Solution to make sure its wastewater treatment is also the greenest available.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Ferguson Marine Engineering Limited (“FMEL”) has announced the successful launch of the MV Glen Sannox from the Ferguson shipyard in Port Glasgow by First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, on 21st November.
For an impressive 4th year running, Sunseeker International will be taking the helm as principal sponsor for the Poole Harbour Boat Show.
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, a leader in global transportation, has received the highest certification for vessel management systems, safety, environment and efficiency.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) has selected Taylor Bros of Tasmania to supply two high powered Antarctic landing barges for Australia’s new icebreaker, the RSV Nuyina.
PHP Family yard located in Chittagong, Bangladesh has just received a Statement of Compliance with the Hong Kong Convention for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships from international Classification Society RINA.