Over four days in January, Damen Shiprepair Brest successfully carried out repairs to the hull of the 266-metre, 138,000m³, LNG Carrier LNG Methane Princess.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Oceanco has announced that it has acquired the premises of Heerema Zwijndrecht as part of the company’s long-term initiative for growth, expansion, and consolidation of its construction activities.
Sichterman’s first yacht was launched this weekend at the shipyard in Workum, Friesland.
Exploring some of the most pristine waters of the planet has never been more eco-friendly – as Hurtigruten introduces silent, electric-powered and emission-free catamarans.
Gibraltar’s Gibdock shipyard has completed a major conversion project so that the Baleària ferry Napoles can operate using LNG as fuel.
Damen Shipyards Group has signed a contract with Neue Schleppdampfschiffsreederei Louis Meyer GmbH & CO. KG for the supply of an ASD Tug 2411, to be named JAN.