Damen Maaskant Shipyards Stellendam has secured another contract to build a twin-rig fly shooting fishing trawler; this time for brothers Rense and Johannes de Boer.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Aberdeen-based Sentinel Marine has been awarded a contract to provide a patrol vessel to be chartered by the European Fisheries Control Agency (EFCA) in international and EU waters. Lundy Sentinel is one of the firm’s growing fleet of new built multi-role emergency response and rescue vessels (ERRVs).
KONGSBERG has received an order to deliver unique ‘Full Picture’ technology upgrades for a further three Platform Supply Vessels (PSV) owned by Mantenimiento Express Marítimo SAPI de CV (“MEXMAR”), SEACOR Marine’s joint venture in Mexico.
Recently, at the New Orleans Workboat Festival in the United States, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Canada-based Group Ocean for the delivery of two Modular Multi Cats 1205.
Offshore Ship Designers (OSD) has launched a new tug design as part of its expanding portfolio of fuel-efficient vessels.
A world premiere for catamaran sailors who love to speed across the water as fast as possible – but on their own – is coming to Düsseldorf, Germany: TOPCAT GmbH, from Inning am Ammersee, is exhibiting its new K3X model for the first time at the international water sports exhibition, booth (20th to 28th January).