Following the success of the Long Island 85', JFA Yachts and Marc Lombard have developed for a client a 78' Power catamaran.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The Sunreef Yachts shipyard, Jean Boulle Luxury and AGL Marine have announced that Sun King® Diamond Coating will be applied to Sunreef's next launch of the all-new 40 Open Sunreef Power.
Hyundai Merchant Marine has embarked on ordering new eco-friendly mega containerships.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently unveiled a Water Injection Dredger, courtesy of a plug and play system aboard a Damen Multi Cat. Such capabilities are typically found only on dedicated platforms, though Damen realised that the Multi Cat’s forward propulsion and manoeuvrability made it a suitable platform for this type of dredging.
Gibdock has once more vindicated its reputation for delivering maintenance and repair services on time and to the highest stands in the ro-ro and container ship markets.
Innovative workboats manufacturer Meercat has launched its newest and most robust vessel to date.