Samsung Heavy Industries Co, Ltd won an order to build an LNG-FSRU (Floating Storage and Regasification Unit) for about ₩250 billion.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Dutch luxury yacht builder AMELS has announced a new order for a 78-metre AMELS Full Custom yacht (256 ft) by Espen Øino with the contract signed during the Monaco Yacht Show 2017. When the yacht is delivered in 2021, it will be the largest AMELS by Gross Tonnage built to date.
Vitters Shipyard in the Netherlands has signed a new order for a 50-metre classic performance ketch. Commissioned by an experienced owner primarily for cruising, the yacht will be built to Lloyd’s special service craft rules.
Damen Shipyards Group has appointed Andrea Trevisan as its new Sales Director Cruise New Building.
More than 3300 British Columbians flocked to Seaspan’s Vancouver Shipyards today to attend an Open House hosted by Canada’s Non-Combat Shipbuilder.
RINA will be celebrating 10 years of providing its well-recognized Green yacht certification at the Monaco Yacht Show from 27th – 30th September 2017.