Australian custom superyacht builder Echo Yachts and multi award-winning superyacht designer Sorgiovanni Designs have announced their latest collaboration on an exciting new range of 60 - 90m steel monohull superyachts and explorer yachts.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Split between two distinct venues this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival once again showcased the finest crafts from across the globe.
Heavy-lift jack-up vessel Innovation, one of DEME’s DP2 installation vessels, left Damen Verolme Rotterdam shipyard in early September 2019 following a major refit.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply its LNG Cargo Handling System for a new 5400 cubic metre LNG bunker barge being built in the USA.
In August 2019 Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with SAAM Towage for the delivery of an ASD Tug 2813 to SAAM Mexico for operations in the port of Veracruz.
Babcock Team 31 has been selected by the UK Ministry of Defence as the preferred bidder to deliver its new warships.