UK shipbuilder Wight Shipyard Co has completed its third and largest vessel for MBNA Thames Clippers, the first Hunt Class Mk3.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Probunkers, the new and fast-growing company that brings the future of bunkering today, is taking one more step towards the implementation of its ambitious LNG Bunkering project by inviting stakeholders’ proposals for the design of the company’s LNG Bunkering Vessels.
Lindblad, a global leader of expedition cruises and adventure travel experiences, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Norwegian shipbuilder and ship designer Ulstein to build a new polar vessel, expanding the line’s National Geographic polar fleet to four ships.
Shipowner SunStone Ships has signed their fourth shipbuilding contract on an expedition cruise ship in their Infinity series.
Hung Hua Construction has placed an order for two of Damen’s latest fast crew supply vessel, the FCS 2710.
Viking Jupiter, a cruise ship built at Fincantieri’s shipyard in Ancona, Italy for Viking Cruises, has been delivered with a Thordon Bearings’ seawater-lubricated propeller shaft system.