Shipyard de Hoop, based in Lobith, has taken delivery of four Hull Vanes for a series of near-sisterships, measuring 55 meters and used in the offshore and security domain.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Vida, formerly known as Project Antares, has left Dutch waters for her maiden voyage to the Mediterranean where she will meet her new owners.
Damen Shipyards Group has cut the first steel for a 34-metre long Day Cruise Vessel for Windermere Lake Cruises, located in England’s Lake District National Park.
Norwegian shipbuilder Aas Mekaniske Verksted has awarded pump and liquid handling specialist PG Flow Solutions a contract to deliver pump systems to a wellboat the shipyard is building for Brønnbåt Nord AS.
It’s been a busy few years in BP Shipping and after approximately 4.6 – 5 million hours worked on our $1.3 billion ship build project, the Company are now operators of six new state-of-the-art LNG vessels.
Sunseeker International has been awarded the ‘Best Sports Cruiser - above 55 Feet’ for its new 74 Sport Yacht at the prestigious Asia Boating Awards.