Gibdock has extended its impressive track record in the offshore vessel sector, following the visit of the 5700dwt 3D seismic survey vessel Polar Marquis, operated by Norwegian company GC Rieber Shipping.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
MJM Group, a world-leading fit-out specialist, headquartered in Northern Ireland has signed a historic, multi-million-pound contract with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd and operator Azamara Club Cruises®.
During the last days of 2017, Tuco Marine closed the deal on another ProZero boat for the Norwegian fish-farming sector through its subsidiary, ProZero Norge AS. This time it is Emilsen Fisk in Rørvik who has ordered a ProZero boat tailored to breeders' specific requirements.
A manufacturer of workboats is reporting a rapidly expanding order book and customer base after becoming a stand-alone business.
Gibdock’s success in attracting German shipowners to its facilities for ship repair work continues to grow, with three German containerships docking at the Gibraltar yard within a six-week period during the last quarter of 2017.
Seaspan Shipyards celebrated the launch of the first large vessel to be designed and built under the Government of Canada's National Shipbuilding Strategy - OFSV1, the first of three Offshore Fisheries Science Vessels.