Sky Princess, the fourth Royal Princess class ship built by Fincantieri for Princess Cruises, the fastest growing premium cruise line, under Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise operator, was delivered today at the Monfalcone shipyard at the presence of the Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance Laura Castelli.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The naval architecture firm has reached a new milestone with the development of a 121-metre-long RORO vessel for transporting components of the Ariane 6 rocket from Europe to French Guiana.
Tillberg Design of Sweden are thrilled to announce a new partnership with yacht consortium Spencer Buley Group.
On 3rd October, Damen Shipyards Galati hosted a celebration marking the keel-laying of a Damen Marine Aggregate Dredger 3500 for Hanson UK.
Liebherr Container Cranes has received an order for two megamax ship to shore container cranes for the MSC Gate Terminal Bremerhaven.
InfraStrata, the UK quoted company focused on strategic infrastructure projects, has signed heads of terms to purchase the principal assets of Harland and Wolff Heavy Industries Limited and Harland and Wolff Group Plc from administrator BDO NI for a total consideration of £6 million.