Damen Shipyards Group has delivered its first vessels to Marine Core & Charter LLC (MC2), a marine services company supporting the offshore energy sector in the Arabian Gulf. This is the first transaction between the two organisations and Damen is delighted to be setting out on what it hopes will be a productive and long-lasting relationship with MC2.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Skipsteknisk AS of Norway and International Maritime Consultants of Fremantle, Australia have entered into a teaming agreement to offer the Skipsteknisk range of hydrographic oceanographic research vessel designs to the Commonwealth of Australia under program SEA 2400 Phase 1 Hydrographic Data Collection Capability.
Carbon emissions, safety and cyber security were at the top of the agenda at the annual Tripartite Shipbuilding Forum which attracted more than 100 delegates.
REV may be the most progressive vessel ever constructed, and it’s chosen the Evac Complete Cleantech Solution to make sure its wastewater treatment is also the greenest available.
Ferguson Marine Engineering Limited (“FMEL”) has announced the successful launch of the MV Glen Sannox from the Ferguson shipyard in Port Glasgow by First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, on 21st November.
For an impressive 4th year running, Sunseeker International will be taking the helm as principal sponsor for the Poole Harbour Boat Show.