“Viking Jupiter”, the sixth ocean cruise ship which Fincantieri is building for Viking, was floated out on 10th May 2018 at the shipyard in Ancona.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen has delivered the first new beam trawler to take to the North Sea in twelve years.
Damen Shipyards Group has announced the introduction of a new model to its Fast Crew Supplier range.
The new pilot boat for the Port of Toulon, built by iXblue shipyard in La Ciotat, was delivered to the pilots of the Var department at the end of November 2017 for immediate entry into service.
A unique new sailing yacht is under construction, to a new design by Hoek Design Naval Architects.
Van der Valk recently received an order for the third in its Explorer line, a 28-metre motor yacht with a raised pilothouse.