Solé Diesel has been announced as the Spanish distributor for world-leading British designer and builder of outboard diesel engines, Cox Powertrain.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The Icelandic Coast Guard has taken delivery of a new SAR RIB built by fellow Icelandic company Rafnar.
Thordon Bearings has received a Canadian Coast Guard contract to supply six award-winning SeaThigor shaft seals for retrofit installation to three purpose-built icebreakers.
Van der Valk’s has started construction on the hull for a second BeachClub 660, due for completion in the spring of 2020.
Wilson Sons Estaleiros has presented revenues of R$86 million last year, with a growth of 27% against the comparative of 2017.
The engines and steerable thrusters supplied by the technology group Wärtsilä are delivering excellent performance for two new tug boats operated by the Turkish Directorate General of Coastal Safety.