Witherbys, in conjunction with BIMCO and International Shipcare, has released a new publication called Ship Lay-up Guide.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
On the 25th of January 2019 the contract was signed between Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld and longstanding client Herman Sr. for the building of the first diesel-electric Damen Shoalbuster 3514 SD DP2.
Bull Products, a manufacturer of life-saving fire protection equipment, has strengthened its presence in the shipbuilding industry after securing a partnership with a major Norwegian distributor.
Norwegian shipyard Vard Brevik has been tasked with building the NOK 250 million vessel on behalf of Oslo-listed international fertiliser producer YARA.
Goltens’ Worldwide Green Technologies Division Asia has announced contracts with NYK Bulk & Projects Carrier Ltd. and BW LPG for support in retrofitting a total of 37 vessels with ballast water treatment systems.
Damen Shiprepair Oskarshamnsvarvet has won a public tender for the contract to undertake a lifetime extension project on the passenger ferry Waxholm II.