MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, a leader in global transportation, has received the highest certification for vessel management systems, safety, environment and efficiency.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) has selected Taylor Bros of Tasmania to supply two high powered Antarctic landing barges for Australia’s new icebreaker, the RSV Nuyina.
PHP Family yard located in Chittagong, Bangladesh has just received a Statement of Compliance with the Hong Kong Convention for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships from international Classification Society RINA.
Samsung Heavy Industries Co, Ltd won an order to build an LNG-FSRU (Floating Storage and Regasification Unit) for about ₩250 billion.
Dutch luxury yacht builder AMELS has announced a new order for a 78-metre AMELS Full Custom yacht (256 ft) by Espen Øino with the contract signed during the Monaco Yacht Show 2017. When the yacht is delivered in 2021, it will be the largest AMELS by Gross Tonnage built to date.
Vitters Shipyard in the Netherlands has signed a new order for a 50-metre classic performance ketch. Commissioned by an experienced owner primarily for cruising, the yacht will be built to Lloyd’s special service craft rules.