A world premiere for catamaran sailors who love to speed across the water as fast as possible – but on their own – is coming to Düsseldorf, Germany: TOPCAT GmbH, from Inning am Ammersee, is exhibiting its new K3X model for the first time at the international water sports exhibition, booth (20th to 28th January).
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Gibdock has extended its impressive track record in the offshore vessel sector, following the visit of the 5700dwt 3D seismic survey vessel Polar Marquis, operated by Norwegian company GC Rieber Shipping.
MJM Group, a world-leading fit-out specialist, headquartered in Northern Ireland has signed a historic, multi-million-pound contract with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd and operator Azamara Club Cruises®.
During the last days of 2017, Tuco Marine closed the deal on another ProZero boat for the Norwegian fish-farming sector through its subsidiary, ProZero Norge AS. This time it is Emilsen Fisk in Rørvik who has ordered a ProZero boat tailored to breeders' specific requirements.
A manufacturer of workboats is reporting a rapidly expanding order book and customer base after becoming a stand-alone business.
Gibdock’s success in attracting German shipowners to its facilities for ship repair work continues to grow, with three German containerships docking at the Gibraltar yard within a six-week period during the last quarter of 2017.