Seaspan Shipyards has awarded Hepburn of Toronto, ON, a contract for work on Canada’s new Joint Support Ships.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Group has recently signed a contract for the delivery of a pontoon to France-based company, Marc SA.
As part of its ongoing commitment to sustainability, Damen Shipyards Group is having solar panels installed at a number of its Dutch yards.
Shortly before the Aqua Nor 2019 in Trondheim Norway, the world’s largest biennial Aqua Culture Exhibition, Tuco Marine presented the brand new ProZero 10m Walk-A-Round Workboat.
Sunseeker International has released details of an exciting new model, the Predator 60 EVO.
In Palermo, Italy, ALE completed the lengthening of two vessels to make them the longest cruise ships in the world.