Seaspan’s Vancouver Drydock is pleased to announce the completion of work on the Silver Explorer for Silversea Expeditions.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Galati has made provisional delivery of the 74-metre Fishery Research Vessel Baía Farta to the Angolan Ministry of Fisheries.
Tuco Marine Group has signed the contract with Hovedstadens Beredskab on a new Multi Misson boat.
In 2017, Ulstein Design & Solutions AS announced their first design and equipment contract on an X-BOW expedition cruise vessel for ship owner SunStone Ships.
Palumbo Group acquired Viktor Lenac Shipyard which becomes now a member of the largest ship-repair & conversions Group in the Mediterranean Sea, this move represents a strategic complement to Palumbo’s current shipyard portfolio.
A contract between parent company of Eesti Gaas and Damen Shipyards Group has been signed for the construction of the first of a series of short-sea LNG bunker vessels to operate in the Baltic Sea.