Sunseeker International has released details of an exciting new model, the Predator 60 EVO.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
In Palermo, Italy, ALE completed the lengthening of two vessels to make them the longest cruise ships in the world.
Rafael Nadal has recently commissioned an 80 Sunreef Power catamaran with Sunreef Yachts.
On 18th July, a press conference was held at the Willemsoord historic harbour in Den Helder.
Icelandic fishing company Bergur-Huginn has been issued a loan from Export Credit Norway in connection with delivery of the Vestmannaey stern trawler from Vard’s Aukra facility in Norway.
Colombo Dockyard PLC has delivered a modern Cable Laying Vessel to Kokusai Cable Ship Co. Ltd.