On 21st August, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with the Port Authority of Jamaica for the delivery of a Utility Vessel 3911.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The world’s leading luxury catamaran designer and manufacturer – Sunreef Yachts is to build a fully custom 49m twin-hulled superyacht.
Australian custom superyacht builder Echo Yachts and multi award-winning superyacht designer Sorgiovanni Designs have announced their latest collaboration on an exciting new range of 60 - 90m steel monohull superyachts and explorer yachts.
Split between two distinct venues this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival once again showcased the finest crafts from across the globe.
Heavy-lift jack-up vessel Innovation, one of DEME’s DP2 installation vessels, left Damen Verolme Rotterdam shipyard in early September 2019 following a major refit.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply its LNG Cargo Handling System for a new 5400 cubic metre LNG bunker barge being built in the USA.