Rosneft, Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex and Rosmorport Federal State Unitary Enterprise signed an agreement for cooperation in placing orders for building unique ice breakers with the draft of about 3 meters and 6.4 MW power and ice-class auxiliary vessels.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Dutch luxury yacht builder AMELS is proud to confirm the sale of the first 57.70-metre AMELS 188 from the Limited Editions range.
Red Funnel has today placed an order with Wight Shipyard Ltd in East Cowes for another 41 metre high-speed catamaran which will inject £7m into the Isle of Wight economy and secure 85 highly skilled jobs.
Bastiaan Rigter has been appointed Managing Director of Scheepswerf Kooiman Hoebee. He will be taking over from Roel Mosterdijk, who has stepped down from his position as Managing Director.
ISA Towage B.V. (formerly known as V.O.F. Sleepboot ISA) has taken delivery of a Shoalbuster 3209 from Damen Shipyard Hardinxveld (DSHa).
A Damen 3307 Patrol Vessel has been delivered to Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Ltd (Homeland) of Lagos, Nigeria, taking its fleet of these award-winning craft up to three in number. A fourth is also currently under construction.