Seaspan Shipyards has announced that Mark Lamarre has been named Chief Executive Officer of Seaspan Shipyards, effective immediately.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
To signify its first day of operations at Damen Shipyards Mangalia in Romania, Damen held a modest ceremony at the yard on 23rd July.
Southampton headquartered ship repairer and marine engineering services provider SMS has completed three refits this month.
The new ProZero boat did more than 35 knots during sea trials which constitutes an increase in transit speed of 11 knots compared to the previous crew boat employed at Emilsen Fisk.
The Isle of Wight-based Wight Shipyard Company and its sister company SMS are proudly backing England in their world cup bid by making a truly exceptional public statement.
On 30th June 2018, the trailer suction hopper dredger DC Brugge was delivered to Scheepswerf Gebr. Kooiman B.V. in Zwijndrecht.