Ambitious plans are being launched for a £150 million training and disaster relief ship with cutting-edge British technology.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Damen Shipyards Group has won an award for the Human Machine Interface that it has been developing over the past two years for its Next Generation Tug Series.
Seaspan Shipyards has awarded Hepburn of Toronto, ON, a contract for work on Canada’s new Joint Support Ships.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently signed a contract for the delivery of a pontoon to France-based company, Marc SA.
As part of its ongoing commitment to sustainability, Damen Shipyards Group is having solar panels installed at a number of its Dutch yards.
Shortly before the Aqua Nor 2019 in Trondheim Norway, the world’s largest biennial Aqua Culture Exhibition, Tuco Marine presented the brand new ProZero 10m Walk-A-Round Workboat.