Hapag-Lloyd will retrofit its 15,000 TEU ship “Sajir” to operate using liquified natural gas.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Wight Shipyard Co delivered its first multi-million-pound export order for a 250-passenger river catamaran.
WSA Koblenz has awarded Damen Shipyards Group a contract to build a new diving bell ship.
Samsung Heavy Industries has successfully recorded its first order for two LNG carriers worth 419 billion won this year.
Oceanco has been awarded top honours at the 2019 Boat International Design & Innovation Awards that took place on the 27th January in Cortina.
Sunseeker USA Sales Co. Inc. will be displaying an exceptional range of luxury motor yachts at the Miami Yacht Show from 14th - 18th February.