Damen Shipyards Group has signed a contract with London construction services provider Walsh for a CS2010 pusher tug from Concordia Damen.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Onboard HMS Prince of Wales, Babcock has celebrated the engineering achievement and national endeavours of those that contributed to the delivery of the Queen Elizabeth-class carrier programme.
Damen Oskarshamnsvarvet in Sweden has won the public tender for a contract to undertake a major life extension programme on the survey and research vessel S/V Ocean Surveyor, owned by SGU, Sweden’s national geological survey agency.
Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam will soon deliver oceanographic research vessel OceanXplorer to OceanX following her extensive rebuild.
CRN, part of Ferretti Group, is the first shipyard in Italy to receive IMO Tier III certification for the CRN M/Y 137, a soon-to-be-delivered fully custom steel and aluminium 62-metre megayacht.
Hamburg based LNG supplier Nauticor and Fassmer have started cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.