CRN, part of Ferretti Group, is the first shipyard in Italy to receive IMO Tier III certification for the CRN M/Y 137, a soon-to-be-delivered fully custom steel and aluminium 62-metre megayacht.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Hamburg based LNG supplier Nauticor and Fassmer have started cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.
Emerald Waterways has officially entered the yacht cruising market with the launch of its first custom built 100 guest ocean-going super yacht – Emerald Azzurra – to be launched under the newly formed Emerald Yacht Cruises brand.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem has hosted the official naming ceremony of a Damen Stan Patrol 2005 for the Dutch National Police.
UK-based High Speed Transfers has taken delivery of its fourth Fast Crew Supplier 2710.
Gentium and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Industry of Bangladesh in Dhaka.