- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Wallem Ship Agency has been appointed by G2 Ocean to provide Ship Agency services to all their vessels calling in ports in SE Asia.
The Energy Industries Council (EIC), the leading trade association for companies that supply goods and services to the energy industries worldwide, has announced the appointment of Hugh Saville as the new Chairman of its Board of Directors.
A North East based logistics and freight specialist has made a series of key appointments to help deliver its future growth and expansion plans.
Kongsberg Digital has received DNV-GL statements of compliance for two of its newest Engine Room Simulator models designed to provide in-depth training on the K-Sim Engine simulator platform.
Over two thirds of global marine industry executives believe that a lack of uniform international environmental regulations will impede the adoption of green technologies in shipping, according to a new report from global law firm Clyde & Co and the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology, which surveyed 220 marine industry executives from across the world.
All sectors are invited to participate in this unique event that focuses on viable energy solutions for sub IMO / sub 24-metre vessels.
Partner Andreas Silcher at law firm Haynes and Boone CDG represented TMS Cardiff Gas in its contract with Hyundai Heavy Industries of Korea for the construction of one 174,000 cubic meter LNG carrier with XDF propulsion, plus an option for a second vessel.
Capital Product Partners L.P. have announced that its Board of Directors has approved the acquisition of the eco-type crude tanker ‘Aristaios' (112,800 dwt, Ice Class 1C, built 2017, Daehan Shipbuilding Co. Ltd., S. Korea) for a total consideration of $52.5 million from the Partnership's sponsor, Capital Maritime & Trading Corp.