- C-MAP Acquires i-Sea
- Saga Cruises expands fleet with second new build ship
- Survitec launches new Crewfit XD Fire Retardant
- Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea port
- CSSF grows by two further members and prepares for the next meeting in Asia
- Swissterminal AG increases capacity in greater Zurich
- Arkas North Europe office celebrated the first Arkas Line call in North Europe
- New Maritime Growth In Lowestoft
- Rolls-Royce Strengthens Partnership with Tominaga in Japan
- Actisense CEO to sit on NMEA International Conference & Expo Panel
Piraeus, Greece based shipping company Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. joined the Container Ship Safety Forum (CSSF) in July 2017 and Nav-Tech B.V., the newly formed in-house ship management entity of Samskip from Rotterdam, Netherlands, has been welcomed in the forum as the latest member this month.
Representatives of the British and Hong Kong maritime business sectors have agreed to forge a closer working relationship and today (12 Sept 2017) signed a Memorandum of Understanding in London during London International Shipping Week.
The Trustees of Human Rights at Sea today announce that the Founder of the charity, David Hammond, will be retiring from his role as CEO and will become a Trustee effective as of 1 October 2017.
A new survey by The Shipping Professional Network in London (SPNL) has found that London must adapt to a fast-changing environment and improve its competitive edge in order to remain a relevant global maritime centre.
Experiences of one of the world’s most competitive & attractive marine clusters showcased.
Rickmers Holding AG and other companies of Rickmers Group, including sellers and a consortium comprising the Zeaborn Group and Hamburg based shipowner Bertram R.C. Rickmers, signed a purchase agreement regarding the takeover of the Rickmers Group’s global ship management activities.
National Maritime SSA makes its debut at LISW 2017.