- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
The International Maritime Rescue Federation (IMRF) has announced the finalists for the 2017 H.E.R.O. Awards, recognising some of the exceptional individuals and organisations around the world who go above and beyond in maritime search and rescue (SAR).
Gross proceeds of approximately €352 million (approx. $414 million) from the issuance of 11.7 million new no-par value shares / 96.5% of the existing shareholders exercised their subscription rights / Shareholder structure strengthened.
RZ Carrier and Rickmers-Line, both companies of Zeaborn Group, have successfully undergone the process of certification of their integrated management system for Quality, Health and Safety and Environment according to the latest standards of ISO 9001:2015 for the Quality- and Process-Management, OHSAS 18001:2007 for the Health & Safety Management System, and ISO 14001:2015 for the Environmental Management System.
A marine industry survey conducted by ExxonMobil finds that the route to compliance with the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) 2020 0.5% global sulphur cap is unclear for many vessel operators.
Stolt-Nielsen Limited this week reported unaudited results for the third quarter ended 31st August 2017.
Outstanding acts of skill and gallantry have been recognised last week at a national awards ceremony held in London. Two merchant ship Captains and a RLNI lifeguard were given awards in recognition of their outstanding acts of skill and gallantry for saving lives at sea.
Diana Containerships Inc has announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell up to seven of its containership vessels for an aggregate purchase price of up to $104.0 million to an unaffiliated third party.