- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- Showcase to promote Humber skills at UK's biggest maritime event
- Damen strategically positions tugs in Europe
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
- Commission Approves Communications Director
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Statement on Rear Adm. Mark Buzby’s Confirmation as Maritime Administrator
Cloud-technology is transforming the business and management processes at leading shipping company, Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt, who has been using Cloud Fleet Manager (CFM), developed by Hanseaticsoft, a leading provider of maritime software, since 2015.
C Transport Maritime S.A.M are proud to announce that we have made it through to the Lloyds List Awards 2017 final round in the Dry Bulk Operator of the year award category.
The pivotal role connectivity will play in the maritime future will come into sharp focus at London International Shipping Week 2017 (LISW17), in a series of Inmarsat seminars probing the impact of digitalisation on shipping, cyber security and safety at sea.
NBS Ship Supply was accepted as a member of the Turkish Ship Suppliers Association during a meeting of the Board of the association at the end of June and became a member of the International Shipsuppliers & Services Association (ISSA) at the end of this month.
Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS) is delighted to announce that is has secured a global husbandry representation contract with Campbell Shipping, based in The Bahamas.
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), one of the world's largest integrated international container transportation, logistics and terminal companies, has appointed Shell Marine to provide its integrated marine solutions, which include lubricants and services for OOCL Hong Kong.
As well as providing ship performance benefits, Ascenz's Shipulse solution incorporates monitoring and reporting requirements for MRV compliance.
Maritime Trade Union Nautilus International announces seminar for London International Shipping Week.