- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- New stabilisers for MV Astra – a result of the cooperation between DMS Holland and Balk Shipyard
Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. ("Höegh LNG") has announced an agreement to transfer the remaining 49% ownership interest in Höegh LNG Colombia Holding Ltd. ("Grace Holding"), the sole owner of the entities that own and operate Höegh Grace, to Höegh LNG Partners LP ("HMLP") for a purchase price of $172.5 million, less $86.6 million in pro-rata indebtedness related to Höegh Grace expected to be outstanding at the closing date of the transaction.
Leading global ship management company OSM Maritime Group has been awarded full crew management of Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of advanced liquefied gas tankers.
India’s leading shipping association, The Maritime Association of Shipowners Shipmanagers and Agents (MASSA) has upgraded its maritime training infrastructure at its existing world-class academy based in Chennai.
Wide consensus that the global shipping fleet must rapidly decarbonise has catalysed some of shipping’s most ambitious and commercially-savvy leaders, strategists and innovators to co-develop an Action Plan for the decarbonisation of international shipping in line with meeting the target of limiting global temperatures to 1.5oC, as indicated in the Paris Agreement.
Bureau Veritas (BV) has been awarded the responsibility for classification of CMA CGM’s new 22,000 TEU containerships.
In November 2017, at the annual CrewConnect Global conference, the ATPI Group celebrates three years since its acquisition of Griffin Travel and the inception of ATPI Griffinstone.
The European Commission has approved under EU State aid rules the prolongation until end 2022 of various Belgian support measures for maritime transport.
In Q3, the revenue of A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S’ continuing operations increased by 14% over the year, driven by higher freight rates in Maersk Line.