- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
A local shipping company with combined staff experience of almost 100 years in the trade is expanding its business to bring additional services in-house.
Closing Includes Full Exercise of Underwriters’ US$10.5 Million Over-Allotment Option;
Board Approval Of Acquisition Of Three Dry Bulk Vessels Received.
Tuomas Riski, CEO of Norsepower, has today been announced as the winner of Nor-Shipping’s coveted Young Entrepreneur Award 2017. The 38 year-old Finn was chosen from a final shortlist that included Joel Spark, Co-Founder of Spire, Xeneta CEO Patrik Berglund, and Christine Spiten, Co-Founder of Blueye Robotics.
International accountant and shipping adviser Moore Stephens has warned ship owners and operators to check carefully the financial, tax and jurisdictional implications of participating in shipping pool arrangements.
Last week’s Multimodal Show at the NEC saw leading businesses from across a range of sectors that are at the heart of the future for the UK supply chain, logistics and shipping industries.
HHL Richards Bay transports subsea equipment, as well as 24 reels, to support construction of the Jangkrik Complex Project in Indonesia. HANSA HEAVY LIFT has successfully transported two dozen reels, as well as a range of subsea equipment for the Jangkrik Complex Project, off the coast of Indonesia.
Nor-Shipping 2017 will play a key role in setting the agenda for the shipping industry’s transition from oil to clean energy, with a unique gathering of global executives and thought leaders on 31 May.