- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Wärtsilä has signed a ten-year maintenance agreement with MOL LNG Transport Europe Ltd., an affiliate of the Japanese MOL Group.
Swedish tanker company Tarbit has signed a contract with Logimatic to implement SERTICA on its entire fleet.
In the next step towards smart ships, Rolls-Royce and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd have announced a strategic partnership to design, test and validate the first generation of remote and autonomous ships.
In a challenging year for the shipping industry, Maersk Line has received the prestigious award from Lloyd’s Loading List’s readers, recognising best achievements in freight logistics over the last year.
Hanjin’s receivership represents the trough of the container shipping market and despite continuing concerns of weak trade growth and fleet oversupply a gradual market recovery is now expected, according to the latest annual Container Forecaster and Review 2016/17 report published by global shipping consultancy Drewry.