- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Fleet of eleven containerships to be largest built in China, with ABB turbocharger.
Reederei Hamburger Lloyd, a Hamburg-based shipping group will move its fleet of 9 container ships and 6 bulkers to Marlink’s innovative Sealink Plus VSAT package including unlimited L-band backup.
In association with the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India; India’s leading shipping associations.
Active Shipping is teaming up with Marlink and its regional partner Ozsay Satellite Communications to move into the world of high-speed maritime broadband and ship digitalisation.
Anastasios Papagiannopoulos, CEO of Common Progress has been elected President of BIMCO, the world’s largest international shipping association, with 2,100 members in more than 120 countries.
Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS), the world’s leading maritime and logistics service provider, has announced a new global contract with marine infrastructure specialist EXMAR Ship Management (ESM).
Ship owners and operators can now contact ABB’s experts during daytime working hours, no matter when assistance is sought, after the opening of a new ABB Ability Collaborative Operations Center in Florida.
Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L) has reached an agreement with Wallem Group, one of the largest and most experienced ship management companies in the industry, establishing the phase-in of Fleet Xpress as its favoured connectivity choice for ships at sea.