- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Piraeus, Greece based shipping company Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. joined the Container Ship Safety Forum (CSSF) in July 2017 and Nav-Tech B.V., the newly formed in-house ship management entity of Samskip from Rotterdam, Netherlands, has been welcomed in the forum as the latest member this month.
Representatives of the British and Hong Kong maritime business sectors have agreed to forge a closer working relationship and today (12 Sept 2017) signed a Memorandum of Understanding in London during London International Shipping Week.
The Trustees of Human Rights at Sea today announce that the Founder of the charity, David Hammond, will be retiring from his role as CEO and will become a Trustee effective as of 1 October 2017.
A new survey by The Shipping Professional Network in London (SPNL) has found that London must adapt to a fast-changing environment and improve its competitive edge in order to remain a relevant global maritime centre.
Experiences of one of the world’s most competitive & attractive marine clusters showcased.
Rickmers Holding AG and other companies of Rickmers Group, including sellers and a consortium comprising the Zeaborn Group and Hamburg based shipowner Bertram R.C. Rickmers, signed a purchase agreement regarding the takeover of the Rickmers Group’s global ship management activities.
National Maritime SSA makes its debut at LISW 2017.