- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
ShipServ, the world's largest procurement platform for the marine industry, has entered into a close partnership with MarTrust, a Marcura Group company. MarTrust is a global payments provider focused entirely on the maritime industry.
Ahead of London International Shipping Week (11-15 September), research has found the world’s largest shipping companies are “falling short” when it comes to their approach to digital communication, leaving their brand and reputation vulnerable in the event of a crisis.
The third annual Shipping Risk Survey from international accountant and shipping adviser Moore Stephens confirms that the effective management of risk within the industry has improved slightly over the past 12 months.
Marine Transport International announces a successful pilot of blockchain technology, validated by the University of Copenhagen & BLOC.
MAN Engines expands marine engines network in Northern Europe and Latin America.
Milaha, a Qatar-based maritime transport and logistics conglomerate, has announced the launch of the first direct reefer service between Qatar and Turkey.
Nakilat Shipping Qatar Limited (NSQL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Nakilat and Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited (Shell), has completed the first phase of what will be the world’s largest management transition of LNG carriers.
3D printing, automated ships & smart transformation to be discussed next October.