- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Damen Sigma 10514 integral part of Mexican Navy fleet modernisation project.
Cloud-technology is transforming the business and management processes at leading shipping company, Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt, who has been using Cloud Fleet Manager (CFM), developed by Hanseaticsoft, a leading provider of maritime software, since 2015.
C Transport Maritime S.A.M are proud to announce that we have made it through to the Lloyds List Awards 2017 final round in the Dry Bulk Operator of the year award category.
The pivotal role connectivity will play in the maritime future will come into sharp focus at London International Shipping Week 2017 (LISW17), in a series of Inmarsat seminars probing the impact of digitalisation on shipping, cyber security and safety at sea.
NBS Ship Supply was accepted as a member of the Turkish Ship Suppliers Association during a meeting of the Board of the association at the end of June and became a member of the International Shipsuppliers & Services Association (ISSA) at the end of this month.
Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS) is delighted to announce that is has secured a global husbandry representation contract with Campbell Shipping, based in The Bahamas.
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), one of the world's largest integrated international container transportation, logistics and terminal companies, has appointed Shell Marine to provide its integrated marine solutions, which include lubricants and services for OOCL Hong Kong.
As well as providing ship performance benefits, Ascenz's Shipulse solution incorporates monitoring and reporting requirements for MRV compliance.