- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Inmarsat has reached an agreement with Campbell Shipping, a ship management company headquartered in Nassau, The Bahamas, to migrate its fleet of dry bulk carriers to Fleet Xpress.
Hamburg entrepreneur Erck Rickmers (53) has decided to sell his ship management and ship brokerage activities.
Frank Coles, CEO of Transas, has won the prestigious inaugural SMART4SEA Leadership Award, recognising his outstanding contribution to transformative thinking in the maritime industry.
Capital Product Partners L.P, an international diversified shipping partnership, has released its financial results for the fourth quarter ended 31st December 2017 and announced the completed acquisition of the M/T ‘Aristaios', as well as the sale of the M/T ‘Aristotelis' and the acquisition of the M/T ‘Anikitos'.
Key figures from Maersk Group, Statoil and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development have signed up to discuss future ocean business opportunities, demands and strategies at Opening Oceans Conference 2018 (OOC).