- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Maritime Trade Union Nautilus International announces seminar for London International Shipping Week.
The move will help to drive efficiency, providing standardised information, reducing the administrative burden for ships and administrations.
Asia Maritime Pacific (AMP) is an Asia-based dry bulk shipping company, specialising in offering personalised solutions and reliable, innovative solutions to its customers. With its modern fleet of Handysize and minibulker vessels, specially designed and fitted to service AMP’s trades, AMP is a trusted partner for dry bulk shipping needs.
The Hamburg-based ship management company E.R. Schiffahrt has once again received the ‘DNV GL Excellence – 5 Stars’ certificate after three years. Only seven shipping companies in the world hold the prestigious certificate.
China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) has today formally launched a new business. CSSC Marine Service Co.,Ltd, to coincide with the inauguration of their new logistic centre within the Yangshang free trade zone, Shanghai.
Fleet of eleven containerships to be largest built in China, with ABB turbocharger.
Reederei Hamburger Lloyd, a Hamburg-based shipping group will move its fleet of 9 container ships and 6 bulkers to Marlink’s innovative Sealink Plus VSAT package including unlimited L-band backup.