- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Events scheduled for April 27 / Registration possible until April 20.
Seaspan Corporation, world's leading independent owner, operator and manager of containerships, has placed an order with MacGregor for cargo system update of its eleven 10,000 TEU container vessels.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) (the "Company") announced today that it has priced its $50 million public offering of senior unsecured notes due 2019 (the "Notes"). The Notes will mature on June 1, 2019.
ECDIS Ltd today announce a new price match policy on their entire training course portfolio.
Maersk is set to unveil the thinking behind its recent tie-ups with IBM and China’s Alibaba when the firm’s Chief Digital Officer, Ibrahim Gokcen, takes the stage at this year’s Nor-Shipping.
With the addition of two new tankers named “M/T ALACATI” and “M/T BAYRAKLI”, Arkas Bunkering increased its number of tankers to seven. The latter which will be the largest fuel oil bunker tanker in Turkey will achieve supply operations in short periods of time.
Nakilat has assumed full ship management and operations of Q-Flex LNG carrier Mesaimeer from STASCo (Shell Trading and Shipping Company Ltd.) with effect from 23 March 2017, as part of the planned and phased transition announced on 19th October 2016.
Portrix Logistic Software (PLS) has created a bespoke Excel extension for its market leading Global Price Management (GPM) package, transforming the process of logistics tender management. With the new extension, christened Tender Assistant, optimised shipping rates are automatically sourced from GPM and inputted into Excel tender documents. This slashes workloads, increases productivity and revolutionises a laborious process that is the bane of freight forwards and carriers worldwide.