- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
DNV GL has confirmed that Columbia Shipmanagement complies with the highest standards in energy and safety management. Torsten Schramm, President at DNV GL – Maritime, recently presented the ISO certification for the standards ISO 50001:2011 and OHSAS 18001:2007 to Carsten Sommerhage, Director of Columbia Shipmanagement (Deutschland) GmbH, at the shipping company’s offices in Hamburg.
Milaha, a Qatar-based maritime transport and logistics conglomerate, has launched a door-to-door shipping service between Qatar and UAE, and vice versa. Mainly targeting SMEs in the automotive spare parts, fashion retail, and the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sectors, Milaha will use its own marine transport assets and logistics infrastructure to fulfil the service.
Human Rights at Sea is very pleased to announce the publishing of a new mental health welfare leaflet ‘Remaining Resilient after Traumatic Events’ for the benefit of seafarers, fishermen, their friends and family tackling the issue of how to remain resilient after a traumatic event.
A local shipping company with combined staff experience of almost 100 years in the trade is expanding its business to bring additional services in-house.
Closing Includes Full Exercise of Underwriters’ US$10.5 Million Over-Allotment Option;
Board Approval Of Acquisition Of Three Dry Bulk Vessels Received.