- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
A benchmark analysis shows that Denmark has 33 special requirements for ships flying the Danish flag.
Steve Dawson and Alex Karakassis have been appointed Managing Directors of HANSA HEAVY LIFT GmbH, taking over from outgoing Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Roger Iliffe, with immediate effect.
Fleet Xpress from Inmarsat Maritime has secured the SMART4SEA Excellence Award 2017, the most prestigious of an inaugural set of awards presented by the Greek publisher.
PIL expects the MOU to increase trade cooperation and deepen business ties between the Singapore shipping company and the development zone.
German shipowner Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt has signed a contract with DNV GL to carry out Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) certifications for the shipping company’s managed fleet of more than 50 vessels.
Danish shipping company Evergas joins forces with Greek LPG shipping company Eletson Gas to create new LPG alliance
Global provider of ship inspection services Idwal Marine has launched the shipping industry’s first cloud-based online platform to provide host of vessel-related services.
Green Corridor initiative agreed ahead of calls for stricter international rules on environmental protection.