- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Experiences of one of the world’s most competitive & attractive marine clusters showcased.
Rickmers Holding AG and other companies of Rickmers Group, including sellers and a consortium comprising the Zeaborn Group and Hamburg based shipowner Bertram R.C. Rickmers, signed a purchase agreement regarding the takeover of the Rickmers Group’s global ship management activities.
National Maritime SSA makes its debut at LISW 2017.
ShipServ, the world's largest procurement platform for the marine industry, has entered into a close partnership with MarTrust, a Marcura Group company. MarTrust is a global payments provider focused entirely on the maritime industry.
Ahead of London International Shipping Week (11-15 September), research has found the world’s largest shipping companies are “falling short” when it comes to their approach to digital communication, leaving their brand and reputation vulnerable in the event of a crisis.
The third annual Shipping Risk Survey from international accountant and shipping adviser Moore Stephens confirms that the effective management of risk within the industry has improved slightly over the past 12 months.
Marine Transport International announces a successful pilot of blockchain technology, validated by the University of Copenhagen & BLOC.
MAN Engines expands marine engines network in Northern Europe and Latin America.