- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Milaha, a Qatar-based maritime transport and logistics conglomerate, has announced the launch of the first direct reefer service between Qatar and Turkey.
Nakilat Shipping Qatar Limited (NSQL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Nakilat and Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited (Shell), has completed the first phase of what will be the world’s largest management transition of LNG carriers.
3D printing, automated ships & smart transformation to be discussed next October.
Damen Sigma 10514 integral part of Mexican Navy fleet modernisation project.
Cloud-technology is transforming the business and management processes at leading shipping company, Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt, who has been using Cloud Fleet Manager (CFM), developed by Hanseaticsoft, a leading provider of maritime software, since 2015.
C Transport Maritime S.A.M are proud to announce that we have made it through to the Lloyds List Awards 2017 final round in the Dry Bulk Operator of the year award category.
The pivotal role connectivity will play in the maritime future will come into sharp focus at London International Shipping Week 2017 (LISW17), in a series of Inmarsat seminars probing the impact of digitalisation on shipping, cyber security and safety at sea.
NBS Ship Supply was accepted as a member of the Turkish Ship Suppliers Association during a meeting of the Board of the association at the end of June and became a member of the International Shipsuppliers & Services Association (ISSA) at the end of this month.